• Status
    Not open for further replies.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I feel bad for her. Because she's fat? No. Cause she couldnt dance on the bar? No. But because her life is so empty that dancing on a bar is even a desire of her heart. Thats the shame....... what kind of well adjusted young girl gets up in the morning and says... i hope today is the day i get to dance on a bar...... sad that no values were instilled in her.

Jake

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Tell that woman that she's too big to dance on the stage.

lol Good luck with that.

Whats-up-Dude.jpg

WTF! I just threw up in my mouth. Thats worse than the fat chick!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    WTF! I just threw up in my mouth. Thats worse than the fat chick!

:):

Not sure if it's actually a chick or not, im not gonna check.

I dont think that bouncer would have told [STRIKE]him[/STRIKE] her anything if [STRIKE]he[/STRIKE] she decided to dance.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I feel bad for her. Because she's fat? No. Cause she couldnt dance on the bar? No. But because her life is so empty that dancing on a bar is even a desire of her heart. Thats the shame....... what kind of well adjusted young girl gets up in the morning and says... i hope today is the day i get to dance on a bar...... sad that no values were instilled in her.

Jake

Unfortunately, its just another symptom of a more systemic societal problem.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

sampo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Owen County
    THE OWNER HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE! Rule number 1. I don't always like rule number 1. the girl didn't look that bad ( I've seen worse) but she shouldn't freak-out over it either. Fat girls need love to!

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Jake is right on this one.

Jake

You're right, it is pretty sad when a young girl's main goal is to dance on a platform. Sounds like a self esteem issue. Society said she wasn't attractive enough to dance there. So now it's an obsession to get to dance there so she can get the validation she needs to believe she is attractive. Whether or not anyone else believes she is attractive, she needs to believe she is.

Granted this girl is heavy but it sucks that for her and many others their self esteem and self worth is connected to how society views their outer packaging. I could care less what's on the outside, a person's personality is the real deal maker or breaker.

I'm not fat or ugly, I'm just open minded.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    THE OWNER HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE! Rule number 1. I don't always like rule number 1. the girl didn't look that bad ( I've seen worse) but she shouldn't freak-out over it either. Fat girls need love to!

...sounds like you'll take one for the team

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom