• Status
    Not open for further replies.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Hey, now. Uber skinny is just as bad, if not worse.

Some ex-coworkers are at Univision Corporate now. I don't know how they get any work done. Some of those women, when I've worked national events... man, they've got curves in places I didn't know were places.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So she's mad cause she couldn't dance skankily (it's a word, I made it up) on a bar.
    And how mad would she have been if she broke through the bar top.
    Its not like its a finely calibrated skill.
    Ok, you won't fall through.
    You will.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So she's mad cause she couldn't dance skankily (it's a word, I made it up) on a bar.
    And how mad would she have been if she broke through the bar top.
    Its not like its a finely calibrated skill.
    Ok, you won't fall through.
    You will.

I am
    impressed
    how your phrases
    got shorter every line
    of your most recent post.
    I was once pulled off of a stage
    at a Howl at the Moon because I was
    a guy and not a chick. Spring Break thing I guess.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I am
    impressed
    how your phrases
    got shorter every line
    of your most recent post.
    I was once pulled off of a stage
    at a Howl at the Moon because I was
    a guy and not a chick. Spring Break thing I guess.

Go there often? I was spanked on stage by, IMO, the hottest waitress there. :)

We should get a group of INGOers an go. I'm a black card holder there.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Go there often? I was spanked on stage by, IMO, the hottest waitress there. :)

We should get a group of INGOers an go. I'm a black card holder there.

I have only been to the one in Indy once, this happened in Ft. Lauderdale. Only been there once too actually.

Spanked on stage, were you bad, or very good? :):

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I have only been to the one in Indy once, this happened in Ft. Lauderdale. Only been there once too actually.

Spanked on stage, were you bad, or very good? :):

Long story.... I tried to embarrass the waitress by getting her up on stage. They thought they would embarrass me by making me go up there too. Didn't bother me.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Tell me more of this "tilted kilt" and "howl at the moon" you guys speak of

They're bars in downtown Indy. The Tilted Kilt has all attractive female servers are scantily clad and wear kilts. Howl at the Moon is a piano bar with no shortage of women. If you're a heterosexual male, I can assure you that there is plenty of eye candy. However, you might not want to bring your girlfriend/wife if you have a tendancy to get caught looking

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Seriously guys, this girl is not overly fat or even close to being ugly. She really doesn't look much different from the girls standing behind her.
    Really?!
    I would be willing to bet she is at least 60 pounds over a healthy weight. I also think most of the girls behind her need to get the **** off the couch and get some exercise as well...
    The girl wasn't wanting to dance on a pole for money. She was out partying with her friends and wanted to dance on the platform with them. According to the article they wouldn't let her dance on the platform area due to her size. They insinuated she was pregnant as a "nice" way of saying she is fat.

I believe the bar people were being as*es and her rights have been violated. I just think it is wrong for the bar to pick & chose who gets to dance there based on their appearance.

Huh...

Maybe if her Parents had not repeatedly told her she was a Beautiful Princess and instead would have told her to put the cookies down and go outside and play. She would not have to listen to persons try and come up with "polite" ways to tell her she is overweight....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sounds like discrimination. However I have no clue if there is a specific clause for heavy people. I'm not heavy so I never researched it or needed to. Regardless if it's illegal or not, the bar employee's actions are appalling. It's rude and it's wrong in my nice person book.

The bar's assumption that she is fat so she is therefore pregnant isn't much different from places telling us we can't come inside because we have guns & are probably criminals.

If I am sitting in a bar (not much anymore but just saying) and a fat chick starts getting her groove on up in my face I am leaving. If you want to be heavy, no worry's or issues from me, just do not dress like Brittney Spears and get all ugly with it. UUUGGGHHH.
    I am over my healthy weight limit and there is not much I can do about it but I do not wear muscle shirts and act like a male stripper and such as it is just not fitting.

I have to agree with Jeremy on this...at her age she can get off the cookies and loose some tonnage. I would if I could.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Tell that woman that she's too big to dance on the stage.

lol Good luck with that.

Whats-up-Dude.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom