• ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    So let me get this straight.

Rabbit and guinea pig avatars (both furbearing animals) agree that "No Hunting" signs are valid.
    That seems to makes sense from their point of view.

Poster with a "Warning" sign for an avatar contends that signs have no validity.
    That seems incongruous.

j/k, please carry on.

FTFY
    Closest I have seen is Chuck E Cheese's in Lafayette. Still not technically denying access to a person as a NO TRESPASSING sign would, but it does imply (without any authority IMO) that some further penalty would ensue from ignoring their ban on carrying an object.

chuck-e-cheese-231x300.jpg

I would treat it the same as any other gun buster sign, though - simply cover my gun with my shirt if I must go there for some reason.

It does not deny entry, just states that they don't wish for you to have one.
    A usher once questioned me about my drink that I brought into the Castleton AMC. It was water, OC'd of course. He was cool with that.
    :40oz:

I had the manager ask me to throw away my drink, we came to the agreement that I could have it as long as it was finished before the movie started. He waited for me to have a seat, then he reneged on the agreement and told me to throw it away or leave. It was a damn good movie.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Closest I have seen is Chuck E Cheese's in Lafayette. Still not technically denying access to a person as a NO TRESPASSING sign would, but it does imply (without any authority IMO) that some further penalty would ensue from ignoring their ban on carrying an object.

chuck-e-cheese-231x300.jpg

I would treat it the same as any other gun buster sign, though - simply cover my gun with my shirt if I must go there for some reason.
    This one is clearly not addressing a person, but a firearm. I guess this means they will treat your firearm as a trespasser:laugh:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't allow myself to go to Chuck mE Cheese. So i'm covered anyway.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    cargo pants my friend, cargo pants

Before I started carrying so much crap in my pockets, I was the KING of smuggling beverages into the movie theater.

I used to put a 1.5 liter bottle of water in my pocket and no one knew. I probably could have done a 2 L.

Big pants? Big Pockets!

Top Bottom