No HOA, cool neighbors... what would you do?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

What's going on here? After living in the country most of my life and no HOA ever.
    Does this actually happen?

Its so far over the top its gotta be a parody page.

I watched a few of them and this "president" breaks the law blatantly all the time.

No way in hell its real.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So I have an olddd Amaco gas station sign, about 6 foot tall by 10ish feet wide.

Do I hang it on the outside of my shed facing a nice neighbors house who may only see it if he mows or not hang it and leave it semi hidden like it is now? Or sell it?

All my neighbors are fortunate enough to get the view of one of my two stoplights.

If my neighbors are even luckier, I will hang my other stoplight near the current one.
    If that is the worst junk you have in your yard and it STAYS in YOUR yard, you should be on their Christmas card list.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    SE Indy? Stoplights?

I think I just might know where you live now. LOL

Maybe ask them if they mind?
    No, don't do that. Then they start getting the idea their opinion matters, and they have a say as what goes on at your property. Never ask, never give an answer other than your property starts right over there and the public road it that way if you are lost.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    HOA lives. I would just like to note Post #2. I have a principled approach to HOAs.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    So my older daughter asked what I wanted for Christmas a few years ago. I told her a concrete alien statue. A full size one. I laughed and said don't buy one, they are over a grand. She made one out of concrete. We sprayed it with glow in the dark paint and I use an IR light that makes it glow at night.

Once in a while when I am out somewhere, some one will ask where I live. I tell them, and I get a "YOUR the one with the alien!!!"

They were taking down some stop lights and I was going to grab one... Maybe I should have??

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Hang up a sign that looks like a giant penis. The. When someone complains say "you know I was drunk when I put that up I think I'll replace it.". Then hang up your whatever sign and they will thank you. Don't play the game play the opponent.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Hang up a sign that looks like a giant penis. The. When someone complains say "you know I was drunk when I put that up I think I'll replace it.". Then hang up your whatever sign and they will thank you. Don't play the game play the opponent.
    What do you do if they like it???

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    And people cannot understand why some people want an HOA…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I agree you don’t understand… :lmfao:
    Basically you are saying that you favor gov't interference in private markets to assist the poor.

HOA's didn't explode in popularity because people wanted them, they exploded because HUD subsidized them.

Top Bottom