• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Another benefit for analog night vision, had a bad storm roll over tonight. The PVS-14 made it easier to see the clouds and our surroundings while we stood outside and looked for funnel clouds like a bunch of Midwesterners.
    That's exactly what i told the gf if i had 1. The daughter was freaking out cause the tornado warning came over her phone. We got about 15-20 mph winds and like a normal rain. Nothing like several days ago when it was a hard down pour. We lost power for about 4hrs then because of a down tree. Hardly started raining this time and lost power about 11:50ish. Power still out and i got the very old 4k generator out and ran 2 lines for the sump pumps(high water table here just slightly south of knox because of last storm) and to power 1 of the water well pumps. Initially had the big freezer plugged in too but figured it didn't need to be. I was sweating so bad, i took a shower. Got a couple candles lite for lighting and if i want to watch tv or something, i got my tv app.
    20240716_022815.jpg

Top Bottom