• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    anybody go to the auction ? ,was going to go but figured there was a minimum selling bid on everything .Mainly wanting to know if I should be kicking myself for missing any deals

No Time to Shoot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    anybody go to the auction ? ,was going to go but figured there was a minimum selling bid on everything .Mainly wanting to know if I should be kicking myself for missing any deals

There were a few good deals but nothing you wouldn't find with a little searching. They did a really good job of getting people to bid the guns up. Sucks for the buyers but it made the auctioneers more money.

roughthumbs

Plinker
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Huntertown
    Like every other auction I've been to there were overpriced guns and underpriced guns. They had a like new Browning gold 3.5 shadowgrass 12 gauge with all of the chokes sell for $600. They also had a Ruger number 1 in the RARE 257 roberts sell for $475. The model 42 winchester was excellent and only brought $1250. Ruger 96/22 NIB for $180. Ammo was Cheap. 20 boxes of American arms and wolf .380 for $105. 4 bricks of aguila eley 22 plus a brick of Federal birdshot and 8 boxes of vintage remington .22s for $115. 35 boxes of wolf 9mm $300 Ammo was CHEAP but you had to buy a flat and most guys just wanted a box or two.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    thats what I figured ,I was thinking about checking out the ammo but figured it would be sold in lots of 'I want that ammo but dont need the other ammo they are selling with it"

No Time to Shoot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Like every other auction I've been to there were overpriced guns and underpriced guns. They had a like new Browning gold 3.5 shadowgrass 12 gauge with all of the chokes sell for $600. They also had a Ruger number 1 in the RARE 257 roberts sell for $475. The model 42 winchester was excellent and only brought $1250. Ruger 96/22 NIB for $180. Ammo was Cheap. 20 boxes of American arms and wolf .380 for $105. 4 bricks of aguila eley 22 plus a brick of Federal birdshot and 8 boxes of vintage remington .22s for $115. 35 boxes of wolf 9mm $300 Ammo was CHEAP but you had to buy a flat and most guys just wanted a box or two.

Guess I should have stayed for the ammo! The last auction I went to they sold it by the box and it took forever!

Top Bottom