• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    Took the SR22 to the range today and can tell you it functioned flawlessly . I shot some old Federal bulk pack that looked like zombies bled on it. Black sticky goo all over the bullet. It must be some old lube. The casingings were clean.

The SR22 did not care. 60 rounds with out any problem. The trigger is not awesome for a double action semi auto. The rubber grip of the gun makes it the most comfortable factory guns I have ever shot.

I shot at 7 ,10 and 15 yards and destroyed the bullseye, when shooting slow.

I bought mine with a threaded barrel to put a can on it, I want to introduce my lady to the wonderful world of firearms.

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    I have big hands, so the Smith & Wesson 22A "fits" me well. I bought one NIB for $225 and find it to be a real fun gun for spinner targets and garden pests. For a revolver fun gun, consider the Taurus Mod 94 9 shot. Full-sized and a bit heavy, but it makes a fine 'training' gun for prep for larger caliber revolvers. Lots of inexpensive single action 1911-22's like the Chiappa for under $300 new and cheaper for used versions.
    Have fun.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Wasn't sure I needed another new (or used) firearm, but that 1911 bug got me again. Ordered a Springfield Range Officer last night. Darn I have to quit surfing the gun sites and going to my LGS.

Top Bottom