• ...and so much more!
  • j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    As anyone noticed a substantial number of new members that have like 52 posts and a large number of classified adds at silly prices. IMO they are offering no meaningful contribution to this fine website and are merrily attempting to profit from the site. Yea I know It is not my website but it still burns me up as I enjoy this place and most of its members. Anyway...whatever.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    I am a new member and have done no such thing, I enjoy browsing the forums gathering all the info I can find. Nice to meet you all BTW.

t-trader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Some of the new members are not here to take advantage of the site.

I recently joined to interact with like minded people and also to hear what others around our country are thinking and doing about recent developments.

This is a very active and informed board and I hope to be welcome here.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    As anyone noticed a substantial number of new members that have like 52 posts and a large number of classified adds at silly prices. IMO they are offering no meaningful contribution to this fine website and are merrily attempting to profit from the site. Yea I know It is not my website but it still burns me up as I enjoy this place and most of its members. Anyway...whatever.

Shhhhhhhhhh, there are some good deals in the ads. :D

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    I may be newish, but I'm here for the info and like-minds; not to hock my stuff.

Who the hell sells a gun anyway? A real collector never gets rid of anything! If your safe ever gets full, simply get another safe.....like a real man.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    That doesn't concern me as much as whenever I come on INGO I notice a consistent 3 to 1 ratio of visiting guests to members online.

I JUST WISH THE LURKERS WOULD JOIN THE SITE AND INTERACT !!!!!

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    More than likely more of the Hoosier Topics crowd looking to skin desperate gun owners with Cash. 275 dollar mags and 2500 Dollar AR's, Sorry, NOT Interested. It seems that even some of the LGS's have gotten involved. I'm waiting for the Fan Boys and the Hue & Cry Support Your LGS - yeah Right :rolleyes:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I've been contacted from out of state members wanting to buy things I have posted in the Classifieds. Personally I think INGO should be for Indiana Residents. :twocents:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I am a new member and have done no such thing, I enjoy browsing the forums gathering all the info I can find. Nice to meet you all BTW.

Sure you say that now, but another 45 posts and you'll be selling your assault Hipoint for $3K.:laugh:

:welcome:

Enkrypter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Somewhere
    Sure you say that now, but another 45 posts and you'll be selling your assault Hipoint for $3K

Assault Hi-Point... Hahahahahaha... I'd rather take a mop handle into battle, at least I'd know that when it broke I'd still have two pointy sticks to use.

Anyone who'd pay 3k for a hi-point deserves to have their money taken. Darwin awards all around.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Who cares if they are advertising at ridiculous prices? If they've met the 50 post requirement or have that little site supporter badge they can advertise all day long.

Besides it's fun pointing and laughing at said ads.:laugh:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    My post was not intended for the people joining for the right reasons and you know who you are. Maybe I am getting testy in my old age but some of these in question are just users. That irritates me big time for some reason.

Top Bottom