• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Don't judge, this would blend right in during a disaster event in California

giphy.gif
    Like a blink 182 vibe i like it :):

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    So with this huge audience, and a great opportunity to speak the the crowd, did Northam or even a single politician even stick their head out the door to address the crowd? If so, I never saw it.
    Northam was biting a pillow behind a locked door covered by Capitol Police.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So with this huge audience, and a great opportunity to speak the the crowd, did Northam or even a single politician even stick their head out the door to address the crowd? If so, I never saw it.
    I couldn't find a single feed that had the speakers or that didnt cut out. Really hoping i can find a full uninterrupted video later

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The most useful stream I saw all day was from WeAreChange.org. He's a friend of Tim Pool, and a bit of a conspiracy nut. But his coverage was good. He streamed while walking over a wide area, sometimes through very dense crowds, and interviewed a very wide range of people in the crowd. He lingered at times around speakers so you could hear parts of the speeches. The coverage provided a good balance of detail and an overall idea of what was happening there. Stream was relatively stable. It was well done. And I don't think Youtube caught him streaming there. But I mostly listened to it on dlive. The dlive feed was delayed several seconds compared to the youtube feed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Internet gold right here boys!

I was gonna rep them, but...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. Mother****er! Make up your mind rep system. Ether let me spread it LIKE YOU KEEP TELLING ME TO DO or STFU.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I was gonna rep them, but...

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. Mother****er! Make up your mind rep system. Ether let me spread it LIKE YOU KEEP TELLING ME TO DO or STFU.
    Im in the spread it around category right now. Couldn’t get either one of them.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Were the antifascists actually photographed and documented as showing up in solidarity, or did they duck out at the last minute?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Were the antifascists actually photographed and documented as showing up in solidarity, or did they duck out at the last minute?

I don't claim the photo I posted earlier to be authentic. Probably from two different events. More of a "spot the differences" sort of exercise.

Top Bottom