• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NickJ

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Hello everyone. I am pretty new to the website and a relatively new gun owner. First gun is Taurus 66 .357 4". I thought a revolver would be good first choice. It shoots well and is very reliable so far. But it's a bit big for carry. Thinking about trading for Ruger SR9c. Smaller and much cheaper ammo. I don't plan on carrying much. But it would be good to have the option. Can't afford to have both. Any thoughts?

Go with the full size SR9...ITS AWESOME!!!

The SR9c is a great firearm as well, and I SUPPOSE it would be easier for carry!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hello everyone. I am pretty new to the website and a relatively new gun owner. First gun is Taurus 66 .357 4". I thought a revolver would be good first choice. It shoots well and is very reliable so far. But it's a bit big for carry. Thinking about trading for Ruger SR9c. Smaller and much cheaper ammo. I don't plan on carrying much. But it would be good to have the option. Can't afford to have both. Any thoughts?

First welcome to INGO.

If you don't plan on carrying much then why not a full size pistol? I have a Glock 22 which is a full sized pistol in .40 but by simply buying a conversion barrel (and 9mm mags) I can shoot 9mm (solely for practice) and then have no problem carrying in original configuration. I even bought a Glock .357 sig barrel and shoot .357 sig out of it as well. A Glock is easy to carry CC or OC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom