• ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Define......"too expensive"

Some of the "beefiest" tantos I've seen have been Striders and the Chris Reeve Ummnamazan (Umnamza.....Ummnnnammmazanana....you know....the big one)

Kershaw makes some tantos, my carry knife about 6 years ago was a Kershaw 1550T before they discontinued it, good knife but the tips were thin and broke the tanto tip and bent the clip point tip (1550 after I lost the 1550T)

Benchmade makes overall good knives too and they offer tantos
    Products

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Sometimes I know what I'm talking about :)

In case you missed it with your options that you have listed. tanto, assisted open, under 100 bucks, (and some you didn't mention) super tough, solid steel, awesome company, great warranty, made in the USA!! with all those cryteria being met the kershaw blur tanto is the knife for you!

If you want to keep you 100 dollar budget and get rid of the tanto requirement then I would recommend you the Zero Tolerance 0350. all the positives of the blur but a bigger beefier blade. it might run you 120 but you can find them used for around 90-100 bucks.

Be forewarned though. knives are very addicting also, just like guns and all the other toys we love :)

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    forgot the pic!

IMG_0541_zps70a1f8a9.jpg

j.swartz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2012
    South Bend
    If you really want a nice assisted opening folder go with a Kershaw, great quality! If you want a fixed blade I'd recommend the smaller Ka-Bar TDI's. They fit wonderfully on a belt.

Top Bottom