• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yeah, it's amazing how many people want to show up and freeload. Like this site was designed around the classified section.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It's literally impossible to make everyone happy. Some people would complain about a free steak dinner. His complaint about the classified rules is unlikely to persuade us to change them, especially when done in such a confrontational manner.

mister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Fairmount, IN
    As a new guy. I think that person is completely out of line. The reasoning behind the 50 post rule is pretty easy to understand. None of you, and I'll go ahead and include myself, want this site to turn into eBay, or some other gun trading website, which happens to have a forum attached.

Stick to your guns mods, and keep up the good work.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    As a new guy. I think that person is completely out of line. The reasoning behind the 50 post rule is pretty easy to understand. None of you, and I'll go ahead and include myself, want this site to turn into eBay, or some other gun trading website, which happens to have a forum attached.

Stick to your guns mods, and keep up the good work.

:draw: Coming here to complain about how the place is run isn't smart cause we are the people you depend on: we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not mess with INGO.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :draw: Coming here to complain about how the place is run isn't smart cause we are the people you depend on: we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not mess with INGO.

Bit of a stretch for a Fight Club reference, but I'll rep ya anyway. :):

mister

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Fairmount, IN

I take it one step further honestly. I try to avoid burning bridges with anyone, as you never know who they may know and how that connection could benefit or hurt you in the future.

+1 for INGO. :patriot: I think I'm going to like it here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    chriscrocker3.jpg

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    It's literally impossible to make everyone happy. Some people would complain about a free steak dinner. His complaint about the classified rules is unlikely to persuade us to change them, especially when done in such a confrontational manner.

Wait, we were supposed to get a free steak dinner? Damn it I didn't get mine!:xmad:
    Thats it I am out a here! This place is ridiculous.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wait, we were supposed to get a free steak dinner? Damn it I didn't get mine!:xmad:
    Thats it I am out a here! This place is ridiculous.

Yours is in the mail. I hope you like medium rare. I threw in a loaded baked potato and some salad, too.

Top Bottom