• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charles Church

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Andrews, IN
    I'll take one right off the bat! I to am planning on building an AR(also my 1st)! Hope all works out for you, best of luck!

P.S. As long as it isn't over $150 for a stripped Lower, like I said, i'll take one as soon as you get them going!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Madison
    Wow I am on it guys. Keep it coming and I am working hard on it. Colors should be more than Black. I don't know about the bacon container and cup holder though.

I like the Alpha model there "balmax". The Delta "Longbow" model is my favorite ride.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I'd take 1 or 2 depending on price etc. Always in to support local guys. Good luck in your new venture. Keep us posted.
    Thanks,
    Matt

bean0438

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Always want to support small business!
    If you can keep it under $130 with an Ok logo , sign me up for 2... i'll build one out and give ya feedback...
    Good Luck

savageayape

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Martinsville
    I'll be taking one as well. Unlike most of you guys, I happen to like the dorky logos. Of course the idea of my very own custom logo would be great! cup holder? we don't need no stinking cup holders. :laugh:

Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    Ditto to most of what everyone else has said. I am a fan of the "clean logoless" look though. Around $100 would be a great start, but don't forget your profit. Count me in for one as well just for being local.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I don't have much to add besides the fact that $100 each is absolutely a reasonable price. Just before the election I purchased some Mega lowers (considered to be at the top in many comparisons) for $93 each including shipping and transfer. That was not purchasing direct from Mega or anybody, that was through a dealer. Now, for a shop to start producing lowers and sell direct, $100 is absolutely reasonable for the manufacturer and the buyer. Like one other person said, look at Essential Arms. They manufacture and sell direct, last time I bought a lower from them (a couple years ago) it was $78 I think. Now if you take out the high demand due to panic buying, there is no reason that a quality lower can't be sold for $100 and the manufacturer still make a profit.

That being said, I would certainly be willing to pay more for a product made in Indiana because I want to support the locals. But keep it mind that people outside of Indiana won't necesarily feel the same so the price must still be competitive.

Let me be the first to say that if you can sell them for less than $130, and they are of comparable quality to most current well-known manufacturers, you can mark me down for the first 10 out the door.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Madison
    Thanks for the great response. To all who have sent me a private message thank you very much. I will respond back when allowed to by this site, guess I'm still a newbie. Got to get back to work and hope to hear more from INGO. You will be hearing more from me.

Longbow

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Maybe the INGO acronym running through an outline of the state. Of course customers from other areas may not want that, but I like it. Also I really like the bullet symbols for "safe" and "fire" (like the HK's)

Please be sure to keep us posted and the best of luck to you.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    While all of this design stuff would look cool, it would also increase price. I personally am for him keeping it all text, no design logo (unless he wants one), and thereby keeping the price lower. Lower price, higher quality=more demand and more sales!

Top Bottom