• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landon500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anderson, In
    I live in Anderson and most of the time I go to Madison county guns. This new store is good news, because I have already planned a trip to muncie mall for my wives birthday gift. I'll stop by here first and try to talk her into her first handgun instead of a new coat.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I was just there today, sweet deal on Hard Rifle Cases. $10, that is a steal. And they have PMC Bronze .45 ammo for like 15 bucks a box of 50. That too is a steal and a half compared to prices in NWI.

BJMANIS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Muncie
    I think it is across the street. They have a Buying Gold sign on the building and a lot of Guns Guns Guns signs hanging around.

MuncieKat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Muncie
    Stopped in about 5pm today. Decent selection of handguns - and prices seemed ok. Nice guy at the counter. Owner wasn't in.
    I think you can deal with them a bit. I'm going to try and make it back on Sat.

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Stopped in the other day. Really nice selection given Christmas was just a few days prior. Was greeted by the gentleman at the counter, not very pushy at all. Was happy to show anything I wanted to see. Seemed very knowledgable! Met the owner, seems like a nice guy! Will be doing a lot of business there!

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Been meaning to stop in there, haven't made it in yet. Based on these reviews I will definitely be checking it out though.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Went there yesterday. This was probably my 4th time there. I noticed higher prices this time. Plus they added a 2% credit card fee that they did not have before. I bought a handgun from them when they first opened. The sale would have cost me $30 more plus 2% if i made it yesterday. :noway::noway:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Went there yesterday. This was probably my 4th time there. I noticed higher prices this time. Plus they added a 2% credit card fee that they did not have before. I bought a handgun from them when they first opened. The sale would have cost me $30 more plus 2% if i made it yesterday. :noway::noway:

Every gun store (and regular store) in fort wayne has a credit card fee. The profit margin on hand guns is VERY small and I believe they lose 3-5+% by using their card service.

Cant argue about price except maybe it was just to get customers into the store. I still havent been in though, so well see...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I walked out with a new 3rd gen glock 22, a blackhawk serpa holster, 50 rounds of speer lawman, and no credit card fee for $550. They have good prices and the staff seem to be nice. Although I had to show one of the guys how to disassemble a glock as he was trying to sell it to another customer. I wonder if they are hiring...

2012-01-25_15-28-13_680.jpg

Last edited:

Roland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    I went in there a few weeks back on a whim, since im now 21 i decided to shop around for a handgun. I love this store, the staff is friendly, the owner is nice, and they have a great selection with good prices. I got myself a little Rohm .38 special for 170 after taxes, always pay cash, and they seem willing to negotiate prices. This shop is probably the best in the area.

Top Bottom