• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Landon500

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anderson, In
    I live in Anderson and most of the time I go to Madison county guns. This new store is good news, because I have already planned a trip to muncie mall for my wives birthday gift. I'll stop by here first and try to talk her into her first handgun instead of a new coat.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I was just there today, sweet deal on Hard Rifle Cases. $10, that is a steal. And they have PMC Bronze .45 ammo for like 15 bucks a box of 50. That too is a steal and a half compared to prices in NWI.

BJMANIS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Muncie
    I think it is across the street. They have a Buying Gold sign on the building and a lot of Guns Guns Guns signs hanging around.

MuncieKat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Muncie
    Stopped in about 5pm today. Decent selection of handguns - and prices seemed ok. Nice guy at the counter. Owner wasn't in.
    I think you can deal with them a bit. I'm going to try and make it back on Sat.

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Stopped in the other day. Really nice selection given Christmas was just a few days prior. Was greeted by the gentleman at the counter, not very pushy at all. Was happy to show anything I wanted to see. Seemed very knowledgable! Met the owner, seems like a nice guy! Will be doing a lot of business there!

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    Been meaning to stop in there, haven't made it in yet. Based on these reviews I will definitely be checking it out though.

Brett

Marksman
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    ECI
    Went there yesterday. This was probably my 4th time there. I noticed higher prices this time. Plus they added a 2% credit card fee that they did not have before. I bought a handgun from them when they first opened. The sale would have cost me $30 more plus 2% if i made it yesterday. :noway::noway:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Went there yesterday. This was probably my 4th time there. I noticed higher prices this time. Plus they added a 2% credit card fee that they did not have before. I bought a handgun from them when they first opened. The sale would have cost me $30 more plus 2% if i made it yesterday. :noway::noway:

Every gun store (and regular store) in fort wayne has a credit card fee. The profit margin on hand guns is VERY small and I believe they lose 3-5+% by using their card service.

Cant argue about price except maybe it was just to get customers into the store. I still havent been in though, so well see...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I walked out with a new 3rd gen glock 22, a blackhawk serpa holster, 50 rounds of speer lawman, and no credit card fee for $550. They have good prices and the staff seem to be nice. Although I had to show one of the guys how to disassemble a glock as he was trying to sell it to another customer. I wonder if they are hiring...

2012-01-25_15-28-13_680.jpg

Last edited:

Roland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    I went in there a few weeks back on a whim, since im now 21 i decided to shop around for a handgun. I love this store, the staff is friendly, the owner is nice, and they have a great selection with good prices. I got myself a little Rohm .38 special for 170 after taxes, always pay cash, and they seem willing to negotiate prices. This shop is probably the best in the area.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom