• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Made specifically for you Glock Bashers....

glocknade.jpg

b52glock.jpg

images

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Glock couldn't make a revolver or 1911. Both usually come with good triggers.
    :popcorn:
    Revolver? Good trigger? :dunno:

I still find the whole Glock bashing hilarious. No different than the 1911 haters or CZ haters or...

Doesn't bother me one bit as long as you carry and own and use and practice. I'll even let you decide on OC or CC just because I'm so nice.:laugh:

So, are these the only "new" products?:D

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Revolver? Good trigger? :dunno:

I still find the whole Glock bashing hilarious. No different than the 1911 haters or CZ haters or...

Doesn't bother me one bit as long as you carry and own and use and practice. I'll even let you decide on OC or CC just because I'm so nice.:laugh:

I'm just funnin' ya, but I'll carry a 1911 over anything given the choice. And Yes Sir, a quality revolver shot in single action is like rubbing silk over glass. Especially some of the old Colts....mmmmm...smooth. I still carry a .44 revolver when I do any farm work, snake shot doesn't work well in semi-autos.

My first carry gun was a .38 revolver, my semi-auto was a CZ, but then one glorious day I discovered the wonders of the 1911. The clouds parted, the light shined down, and a voice rumbled...yes, its twice as much as your monthly mortgage, but you'll own it forever. And I have.:D

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    What's wrong with Glock's triggers? Mine work just fine.

What else have you shot?

The first time I shot a Glock I asked it if was supposed to feel like that, I thought it might be broken. It was like stirring a bucket of wet sand with a boat oar compared to the smooth and crisp triggers I was used to.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    glock is just a layman work tool, not pretty, but it doesn't rust & will do the job, there no pride on owning a glock

I own and have owned quite a few handguns, including a few higher end 1911s.

As an owner of the simplicity of the Glock engineered work tool, I could think of no better reliable, accurate, and all-around handgun to defend my life and the life of my family. If I held no pride in my abilities with the Glock, I wouldn't own one.

RandomName

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    If I held no pride in my abilities with the Glock, I wouldn't own one.

I think you misunderstood him, pride in ownership, not proud in your abilities. I'm not proud of my ownership of a hammer, but I can do good work with it. Some of you guys in southern Indiana may even be living in something I hammered on. My Glocks are the same way, tools. Not like, say, a Henry Big Boy. Really not the most useful gun to own, but its gorgeous and something people want to show off and take pride in owning.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    We can bash each others choices in firearms all day long, but as long as your gun functions like it should and you trust it with your life, who gives a **** what brand/type/caliber it is. Just practice, carry and pray you never need any of it.

Top Bottom