• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I skimmed the responses and didn't see it mentioned so here my response because somewhere somebody is gonna complain. The 43X and 48 don't have them

Custom Image 02012019224016.jpg

See Nobody Cares 02012019223242.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Well, I was able to shoot a 48 today. And I have to say that I did not have the "just got to have it" revelation. I was hoping that it could be my "one gun" to do it all, but I just wasn't enamored with it. Maybe with plenty of time with it, I would grow to like it, but I think I'll stick with my 1911 for range/class/training work and my Shield for carry. I'm just going to make sure I run more rounds through the Shield at each range visit than I have in the past. The Shield has been dependable and I have shot it enough to stake my life on it and it conceals well.

And the 1911...well what can you say, once you get used to a trigger like that, it's hard to get excited about anything else.:)

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I was with a member today who picked up a Glock 43X over at an LEO shop at 21st/Shadeland Ave.
    Maybe he'll chime in after he gets time to shoot it.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for letting me know that SR Jenkins has them, so I can go over and drool over one tomorrow, and get one if I want one.

1. My friend from here said he called and they didn't have any, then they called him back and had them the next day (maybe 2, not remember).
    2. I'd make sure you called to see if they still had any, in case they only had a couple and they are gone.
    3. Misty is the young lady that I deal with over there.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Shot a G48 the other day at Point Blank, just out of curiosity.

Meh. Do not want. Much better ergonomics and shootability with my P365.

I'm sure they'll sell a million, because "hurr-durr Glock." But I don't see the point of a 5" tall, 4" barrel pistol that holds 11 rounds of 9mm.

I will take a look at a similar sized P365 if Sig ever releases one. Thing will probably hold 17 rounds. :):

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I called SR Jenkins yesterday (23rd) after work, and they are sold out of their Blue Label G-43's, but you can have them order you one.
    I was in Avon planning to stop by SR Jenkins on the way home, but since they were out I called FT Liberty and they had the G-43X and G-48 in stock.
    I held the G-43x, and its nice a longer G-43 frame if you have one.
    I passed.

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    First 20 rounds from my 43X at 5-15 yards. I have a 43 with Pearce +1 extension the 43X is the same length with 3 extra rounds the silver slide is more matte and looks
    better than I thought it would. Overall happy with the purchase. 200 rds with no problems.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I just really dont see the point of this hand gun... I would rather just have a 43 or 19

I carried a G19 and didn't see the point vs a G17 since the difference is minimal and I can carry the G17 with a total of 20 rds, I carried a G43 and for deep concealment is great but most of the time it was kept in the safe since a mainly carry my G17. The G17 in some cases is too heavy so I just started to carry my G43X and for 99% of my lifestyle it fits just fine as I don't spend time in places that may require the G17, the G43X for intended purposes is a good balance of capacity, weight and thickness. I actually like the G43X quite a bit but is for everyone I definitely so no!

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    First 20 rounds from my 43X at 5-15 yards. I have a 43 with Pearce +1 extension the 43X is the same length with 3 extra rounds the silver slide is more matte and looks
    better than I thought it would. Overall happy with the purchase. 200 rds with no problems.

Low and left. Yep. That's a Glock. :):

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Good video but it just me being overly cautious but doing press checks with his finger on the trigger and talking to the camera with his finger on the trigger are not actions that I would condone as a range officer. He had the pistol pointed downrange, but I don't like to see a finger on the trigger unless I'm focused on the target.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Good video but it just me being overly cautious but doing press checks with his finger on the trigger and talking to the camera with his finger on the trigger are not actions that I would condone as a range officer. He had the pistol pointed downrange, but I don't like to see a finger on the trigger unless I'm focused on the target.

Keeping your finger off the trigger is like carrying with an empty chamber. Those extra steps to get a round off could kill you.

Top Bottom