• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Some had asked about the earseal breaking with a rifle cheekweld. I didn't shoot any rifles from prone yesterday, but you can see in the picture that shooting a carbine causes no issues with cheekweld.

I spent last weekend at the Morgantown Appleseed held at lovemywoods'-- shooting from prone most of the 2 days. I didn't get any specific pictures but I can tell you that my earpro was the last thing on my mind. They never failed, became uncomfortable, or got in the way of shooting.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    UPDATE

This past weekend I took Tactical Response's Fighting Pistol 2-day course using my TCI earpro. Day 1 we shot in the pouring rain for several hours. At one point I could see rain constantly dripping off the brim of my hat.

The earpro got soaked. There was nothing I could do about it. But I'm happy to report that they functioned just fine throughout the course. At the end of Day 1 I tossed them in my range bag and didn't get them back out until the beginning of Day 2. To my surprise there was no rust on any of the metal components. The foam in one earcup was still wet but again they worked just fine.

It wasn't until I got back home on Monday that I was finally able to take the earcups off and run a hairdryer over everything.

Yeah I think they were still kind of silly expensive, but after a weekend like that I'm glad I had them.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ghting_pistol_april_27_28_2013_camden_tn.html

DSC_0073_zps12bbf0b8.jpg

DSC_0078_zpsea6f2745.jpg

Top Bottom