• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I wish I had a spare warehouse or giant basement. I'd offer to buy New Yorker's illegal magazines and store them until such time they become legal again and then "sell" them back at the same price (minus a small storage fee of course).

:D

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I wish I had a spare warehouse or giant basement. I'd offer to buy New Yorker's illegal magazines and store them until such time they become legal again and then "sell" them back at the same price (minus a small storage fee of course).

:D

Offer it pawn shop style. They can either have you hold with the intent of getting back (if/when, and for a fee), or you can buy outright.

Litebow

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Near Avon
    I am sure the present administration will appreciate it being all collected in one place for seizure. What has happened in New York is beyond just being a travesty. I am sick at heart about what is happening in this country. I hope New York's action wakes a sleeping giant.

Dave

SecondhandSnake

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I already threw that idea out to all my friends back in NY. None were ready to send their guns away just yet. They're still hoping it gets overturned.

Top Bottom