New Black Panther party leader "we will deal with all you right wingers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Revisionist history is something against which we need to be vigilant in all areas.

I would hope that attempts to "sanitize" the history of the Black Panthers in the 1960s would evoke response from the number of people who were actually present at the time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Agreed. My point is there is and difference between the NBP and the original. In the sixities the panthers and whites did work together, and they tried to do some good. Now there were ones who only wanted to fight whites and not better thier current situation.

Anyway you slice it this guy shabbazz is an idiot and should have been sentenced, for all of his crimes. I do believe if it was a klansmen or skinhead up there it would have been a different story from the DOJ.
    If we are all equal as it should be than Eric Holder or someone in the department has done this country a great diservice.

I believe the best way to defeat this groups and people is to show them no kindness or sauctuary, when they are spewing their hate. They need to be ignored and/or counterprotested. And when it comes to them be violent towards other people, their violence needs to be met with violence.

I dont see anything different from the NBP and the OBP.

Same message, same militancy, same agenda.

It was also largely a mix between White and Jews who supported and backed the BP, but they were all communist-types.

However, this was learned, that the communist were only using Blacks in America to promote they're anti-American agenda.
    Blacks became aware of this and started to limit the involvement of communist whites and jews.

Shabazz is certainly many thing's, but I'd reckon an idiot is far from one.
    I dont think your looking through the world in his eyes.

We are not equal. Affirmative Action, double standards, quota admissions to colleges, hate crimes, free housing and multiple other aspects.

Some of those thing's sound really nice, but unfortunately they are not nice. This is the fallacy of the liberal agenda, its nice on paper, or in speech, but in reality/life it is just pure crap.

Anyone with a brain can see that such policies promote a superiority/inferiority complex, not to mention give the very real preception of discrimmination, which only breeds resentment from other people.

:twocents:

Otherwise, good post

Andyland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    I keep seeing revolutionaries that don't know what end the bullet comes out of...so much for modern education

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Revisionist history is something against which we need to be vigilant in all areas.

I would hope that attempts to "sanitize" the history of the Black Panthers in the 1960s would evoke response from the number of people who were actually present at the time.

Great point and repped. I pointed this out to one of our holocaust deniers a week or two ago.

Top Bottom