"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I finally got mail, no trash pickup, I don't expect it until Monday though...

If you're with Ray's, they said Monday / Tuesday pickups were canceled instead of them trying to catch up. Word didn't get to my neighbors (we're on Monday pickup) because I still see Ray's cans out.

Mail came today. I did some extra shoveling to make sure the truck had room. Four days of mail and I kept none of it. Most other mailboxes were still pretty well inaccessible from a truck, especially some that had their trashcan right next to the mailbox.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    If you're with Ray's, they said Monday / Tuesday pickups were canceled instead of them trying to catch up. Word didn't get to my neighbors (we're on Monday pickup) because I still see Ray's cans out.

Mail came today. I did some extra shoveling to make sure the truck had room. Four days of mail and I kept none of it. Most other mailboxes were still pretty well inaccessible from a truck, especially some that had their trashcan right next to the mailbox.
    No, I've got republic, they have a city contract... But I do work for rays. There is no way we would be able to catch up, we have trucks getting stuck all over trying to get through these roads, and it's taking forever to do the routes because of the snow and ice. I got 3 days worth today, I kept the paper and my wood working magazine.. The rest got fed to the shredder...

Top Bottom