• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    A negative rep. Hmmm, I've heard that these things can cause all sorts of knock-down-drag-out debates.
    I stay above the fray and just take cheap shots at any target of opportunity.... :p

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I think I've had two. I think I've given two. It was from the same person. I cried, called my mom, hugged my cat and sacrificed a unicorn but none of it felt as good as watching one of them get banned. HAHAHAH!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I've gotten a few... One I discussed with the person who gave it, who later regretted doing so and made up for it with a green as soon as he could. I've given very few-four or five, I think, but it's been a long time since I did. Sometimes, maybe even "usually", I find it preferable to point out the flaws in their logic as I see them.

:dunno: Personally, I prefer to give

Blessings,
    Bill

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    None for me yet, yeah!!! Well I'm not sure, got it a "discussion" with a noob
    and he gave me a "boo" rep. It was grey so I don't know which way he went.

<-------- (feels big target on his back now) :nailbite: :):

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    My first rep ever was negative, I got it for my support of an open carry thread. I took offense to it, afterall, who would negative rep on a topic that so many people support? So I politely returned the favor.

All I've gotten since then is green. Not often, but I occasionally get one (just got one not long ago).

Is there any way to see other people's rep? Or is that private?

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I have 5, all from the same thread, and 2 from mods that didn't like my view of the situation. It really doesn't bother me because the comments they all left just made me realize it was a last ditch effort because they couldn't intelligently convey their point. I gave a few back, but I don't usually give rep either way, unless someone really helped me out in some situation.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Never had a neg rep (yet. Bring it!:):)

I only remember giving one negative for sure. I explained that it was simply negating the positive rep I had given that person earlier based on an action that was admitted and corrected but then repeated a couple days later.

I have been very close a few other times but don't recall actually doing it.

Bigum1969 is definitely on my list. You too, printcraft!;)

jtmarine1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Lexington, IN
    I have had one on a subject about a poop-stain individual that happened to be a firefighter. I made a nice little slam about the guy using smilies and then BAM, got a negative rep and a comment complaining about labeling LEOs and Firefighters, never labeled them just that guy. So I clarified in another post and PMed the individual but never got a response. I figure if you're gonna give me neg rep for something and I explain my point since they obviously were confused on my point, they could atleast aknowledge that.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Is there any way to see other people's rep? Or is that private?

You can see other people's rep level, i.e. the little bars in their user profile to the left. But you can't see other peoples' individual reps (comments, etc); only your own.

Also, if you click on your own rep symbol, it will tell you your rep rating for that particular post, and how many points you currently have.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I was told that if I repped myself, I'd go blind.:n00b:
    Not true!

CB040720~Chihuahua-Wearing-Eyeglasses-Posters.jpg

Top Bottom