• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Is there a way to have a Mod turn a Neg rep into a Pos rep? I accidently left ATM a Neg rep today. He really deserves this one because the post was awesome....I'd love to reverse this. Anyone?...thanks.

Try Pming a mod.

I sure wish we could do that. Sadly, however, that falls into admin-level powers, and is out of our reach.

My suggestion is twofold, and you may choose either, neither, or both suggestions :
    1) Find another of his posts as soon as you're able to rep him again... Any post will do... and rep it. Just put in the comments that you're making up for your oops. You can do this as many times as you think necessary, but neg rep is half of positive rep. (that is, if you give 10 points of green rep for each time you click the scales to approve, you will give a corresponding five points of red rep, should you choose to "disapprove"

2) You can also post your error in the same thread and hope others "have your back" and green rep him in your stead.

And no, it doesn't count as rep-whoring if someone else suggests the rep for you, independent of you asking for it. ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I sure wish we could do that. Sadly, however, that falls into admin-level powers, and is out of our reach.

My suggestion is twofold, and you may choose either, neither, or both suggestions :
    1) Find another of his posts as soon as you're able to rep him again... Any post will do... and rep it. Just put in the comments that you're making up for your oops. You can do this as many times as you think necessary, but neg rep is half of positive rep. (that is, if you give 10 points of green rep for each time you click the scales to approve, you will give a corresponding five points of red rep, should you choose to "disapprove"

2) You can also post your error in the same thread and hope others "have your back" and green rep him in your stead.

And no, it doesn't count as rep-whoring if someone else suggests the rep for you, independent of you asking for it. ;)

Blessings,
    Bill

Great...thanks!:D

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Got three (if I remember right, two from folks that aren't even "here" anymore, one in defense of something I believed in, but the repper thought differerntly than I, that is what I get for going against the grain of thought :D ), got an infraction for cussing about how bad a Mosin looked (deserved it though, they needed to do some housecleaning after they passed the PG laws here on the board :D ).

zebov

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I've given only one negative rep and the person I repped gave me a negative rep in return. Everyone else had my back except that one person... I think s/he has some issues.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    I have three now! Never had any. Actually, had a good roll going. I make the mistake of asking for some facts in a political thread (why the hell did I read it anyways?!) and I get three on that thread! Gotta love the internets... Mention you're a liberal on a gun forum and you might as well be the devil himself!

This one is my favorite: "Nobody called you a traitor. You have, contrary to your claims, implied the OP is a liar. You lied on both counts, but integrity has never been the hallmark of leftists, has it?" To insinuate that ALL liberals lack integrity? And specifically me? Joe don't know me! I'm as about as trustworthy as you can be. Too bad many on here make such rash decisions... Ok, now I feel like this rant belongs in the Break Room!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Got my first one today from Pico de Gallo. Apparently he hasn't figured it out. I will return the favor, because that is the nice guy I am. :rockwoot:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I have three now! Never had any. Actually, had a good roll going. I make the mistake of asking for some facts in a political thread (why the hell did I read it anyways?!) and I get three on that thread! Gotta love the internets... Mention you're a liberal on a gun forum and you might as well be the devil himself!

This one is my favorite: "Nobody called you a traitor. You have, contrary to your claims, implied the OP is a liar. You lied on both counts, but integrity has never been the hallmark of leftists, has it?" To insinuate that ALL liberals lack integrity? And specifically me? Joe don't know me! I'm as about as trustworthy as you can be. Too bad many on here make such rash decisions... Ok, now I feel like this rant belongs in the Break Room!

wambulance.jpg

Seriously....you didn't get it out of your system in that thread?

Bada Boom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2009
    West Indiana
    Lost on of my little green ones sometime in the last week or two. Don't know what happened there. Only had 2 but I was really, really proud of em. Haven't decided weather to get mad or cry. ha

Top Bottom