• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Trina A. still our target, lol. We shaved almost 100 off her lead this week....but she is still ahead by a little over 200. Gonna be a photo finish!

On another note.....am I the only one feeling a little guilty when looking for vote totals, so many have none or 1. Makes you wish they could all go.....because in my eyes they are all winners!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Trina A. still our target, lol. We shaved almost 100 off her lead this week....but she is still ahead by a little over 200. Gonna be a photo finish!

On another note.....am I the only one feeling a little guilty when looking for vote totals, so many have none or 1. Makes you wish they could all go.....because in my eyes they are all winners!

This is war man! No prisoners!!

Know what you mean, don't know how many total nominted but maybe the derby can pony up for.them all.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Yes they all are. Need to start a Conga Line with Buster Poindexter leading the way with his song Hot hot Hot so all the participants can join in.

Top Bottom