• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    BF Goodrich All-terrain KO. I have a set on my 1500 Z71 Silverado (285/75 R16), and with close to 50K miles on them, they still look new! Wearing very well and I love them in all weather, but they do great in snow also.

Discount tire. Only reason I say them is because of their price matching AND they waranty you can get. Lifetime rotation and balance, and pro-rated repair in the case you need one replaced before they are totally done on tread.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    BF Goodrich All-terrains were my favorite tire for my S-10. Had around 60K on them when I sold the truck. That thing was a snow beast in the winter with the BFGs.

karl77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Calumet township/Lake County
    A good speed rated (S is fine), all terrain tire (with a mud/snow rating) is my choice for year around driving. Will last longer than a non rated tire due to better rubber compound than non rated tires.

rcp2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    A buddy of mine actually got his Durango tires Re-treaded. I thought you could only get semi tire retreads but I guess there is a company here in the states retreading regular truck sized tires

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    A buddy of mine actually got his Durango tires Re-treaded. I thought you could only get semi tire retreads but I guess there is a company here in the states retreading regular truck sized tires

https://www.treadwright.com/

Mixed reviews from customers, and mixed emotions from me. If I was getting BIG tires I might go retread just due to cost, but smaller tires are not as expensive. Just another option vs. retail / online NEW tires.

Top Bottom