• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    Had a good time there today and picked up some tacticool accessories for my socom II. Wasn't a bad show I actually enjoyed the freedom of being able to breath and stop and look at each booth.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    It was a pretty decent little show. Spent $4 total because I couldn't find the guns or deal that I wanted, but it was certainly a decent way to spend a few hours.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    More arms and accessories avaliable, back in the early 90's, sure prices have changed, thats a given, but the show was packed with vendors in two maybe three rooms back then and the entrance area.
    :ingo:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    More arms and accessories avaliable, back in the early 90's, sure prices have changed, thats a given, but the show was packed with vendors in two maybe three rooms back then and the entrance area.
    :ingo:

Yep, I started going it the mid/late 80's and it was really fun. Lots of guns, ammo and accessories. The prices were good and everyone was friendly and it had a family atmosphere to it. Started going downhill late 90's with lots of flea market crap and prices going through the roof. I haven't been to Stout field in a lot of years. I wanted to go this weekend but never made it out there. Maybe next one. :dunno:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    ...Anybody remember the early 90's...........those were the days!

In the early 90s I lived in Southern California. It wasn't like it is now, back then. We had a big show in Pomona a few times a year, with I think 9 buildings- plus people were set up outside between the buildings. I couldn't see everything in one day, my friends and I would go Saturday and Sunday both.

Top Bottom