• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Ehhh historically speaking we have almost always ran a deficit in this country (Jackson did not but he caused a massive economic train wreck by doing so). The deficit is honestly at this point just a number the 24/7 news cycle throws around (fox i am looking at you) to scare people. There are other more important things to worry about like our roads, for lack of better word ****ty education system and out total cluster of a political system (Democrats and Republicans I am looking at you too).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ehhh historically speaking we have almost always ran a deficit in this country (Jackson did not but he caused a massive economic train wreck by doing so). The deficit is honestly at this point just a number the 24/7 news cycle throws around (fox i am looking at you) to scare people. There are other more important things to worry about like our roads, for lack of better word ****ty education system and out total cluster of a political system (Democrats and Republicans I am looking at you too).

No. It's not "just a number".
    What happens when you loan your brother money, and you figure out you've loaned him more than he makes in a year?
    Well, people can stop "loaning" the government money also.
    Or charge them more, because of the risk of not being paid back.

Because we've "always had a debt" is not good enough to keep racking it up.
    There's a difference between having 2,000 on the credit card, and 25,000 on the credit card.

Top Bottom