• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    September 29th. I will have to try to make it. We will be teaching a NRA PPITH course that day. But Elizabethtown is close to Nashville. It will be later but I will talk to Julie about going over that evening. What time s Big Woods going to be open till?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I just had a thought, on 9/29 we are having a "Rally in the Alley" we call Quafftoberfest. We close Molly's LN, have live music, beverages (beer, wine, water, soda), and food all day long. Both restaurants are open, and likely busy, but it could be an interesting time to plan a more informal meet and greet, with the ability to see all that Nashville has to offer, as well as have the Rally in the Alley as a center point to gather and have fun.
    Just a thought, our Alley Festivals are always a blast.

I am bumping this so that I don't track of the thread. TSOB42 is working on something special for Sept. 29th. Too early to say if it is even possible to pull it off.

As of right not I am planning to head to Nashville in the evening of Sept. 29th.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I've been following this thread.

I don't live far from Nashville and would love to attend a Meet and Greet.

Sept. 29th is the first of two NFA Days (Noob Day on Saturday) at my home so I'll not be available that day.

However, INGO is a big place with lots of members and I encourage the planners to forge ahead with whatever day and time seems best for the most people.

I just hope there is a third Nashville Meet and Greet some day so I can go! :)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I've been following this thread.

I don't live far from Nashville and would love to attend a Meet and Greet.

Sept. 29th is the first of two NFA Days (Noob Day on Saturday) at my home so I'll not be available that day.

However, INGO is a big place with lots of members and I encourage the planners to forge ahead with whatever day and time seems best for the most people.

I just hope there is a third Nashville Meet and Greet some day so I can go! :)

This idea if it is a possibility might even allow the NFA noobs to participate. Our challenge is time at this point.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    September 29th. I will have to try to make it. We will be teaching a NRA PPITH course that day. But Elizabethtown is close to Nashville. It will be later but I will talk to Julie about going over that evening. What time s Big Woods going to be open till?

I'll be training with you homie.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I can't wait!! Can you imagine moving into the new place near Nashville and then end the night with an INGO meet?

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Afterwards we get in my car and drive over. I will buy the first round.

Mrs. Jblomenberg16 and I should be right behind you. Trying to nail down the sitter for the girls for all day + evening right now, but planning to joing everyone afor the meeting ang greet after the training session.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    So now we are talking about the 29th? I've been so busy getting this business up and going that I am finding it difficult to stay on top of stuff here. You have all been playing nice now, haven't you?

Don't forget the gun fondling. We must have gun fondling.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    29th is some type of festival in Nashville. Big Woods wants to host us but is packed busy through the fall. TSOB42 wanted to do something special for INGO at the rally but there is not enough time to get it done. I plan to go up the evening of the 29th to support Tim. Planning to take some people with me.

Top Bottom