My wife let me take pictures of her with my guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ihateiraq
    i cant help but think crystal meth was involved somehow in all of this.

RESPONSE from Pro45:
    Ya thats a little bit F***ing rude, If you dont like it then dont look at it...

Your lucky i'm in a good mood otherwise i'd Neg rep you. Thats just uncalled for

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ihateiraq
    i cant help but think crystal meth was involved somehow in all of this.

RESPONSE from Pro45:
    Ya thats a little bit F***ing rude, If you dont like it then dont look at it...

Your lucky i'm in a good mood otherwise i'd Neg rep you. Thats just uncalled for
    :rolleyes:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Geez guys, 45pro is sharing the beauty that he is blessed with everyday with his fellow shooters on probably his favorite gun board and he gets picked on...

Well I thankyou for the post and from my point of view you have a very beautiful wife and a very nice set of firearms too boot...

I will also add that if you want to bring her out to a Gunbunnies shoot I'm setting up for mid-summer this year I'll shoot with her for free... you would have some expense as there will be a makeup artist and if you want prints etc... but the shoot would be free... The shoot will have close to a 100 different assorted russian firearms on hand, plus a Russian military truck... I'm working on flying a professional model of Russian ethnicity in for the shoot and most of the expense will already be taken care of.... Sooo bring her out and you can get some artsy poster type shots of her like I shoot for the Gunbunnies modeling project... if you like....

Just showing my appreciation for your sharing the beauty...

I'll PM you with a time and date when I have it scheduled...

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    i imagine id survive. kudos to you for finding a "women" willing to take pictures in her panties for you to post on a gun board.

I didn't realize that me posting picures of a woman with a gun would insult you so much. Like i said before, if you dont like it dont look. Please leave my thread.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Geez guys, 45pro is sharing the beauty that he is blessed with everyday with his fellow shooters on probably his favorite gun board and he gets picked on...

Well I thankyou for the post and from my point of view you have a very beautiful wife and a very nice set of firearms too boot...

I will also add that if you want to bring her out to a Gunbunnies shoot I'm setting up for mid-summer this year I'll shoot with her for free... you would have some expense as there will be a makeup artist and if you want prints etc... but the shoot would be free... The shoot will have close to a 100 different assorted russian firearms on hand, plus a Russian military truck... I'm working on flying a professional model of Russian ethnicity in for the shoot and most of the expense will already be taken care of.... Sooo bring her out and you can get some artsy poster type shots of her like I shoot for the Gunbunnies modeling project... if you like....

Just showing my appreciation for your sharing the beauty...

I'll PM you with a time and date when I have it scheduled...

My Wife is a Criminal Justice major, not exactly what i would call a meth head. I thought this would be fun for everyone but it seems i'm getting just as much critisizm as i am praise. Maybe there wont be any updated pics....

Pm me with more details when you get everything in line and i'll see what she wants to do. Thank you for standing up for me while i was offline.

Last edited:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I thought this would be fun for everyone but it seems i'm getting just as much critisizm as i am praise.

They're just jealous. Anyone on a gun board who does not enjoy nice pictures of firearms is odd. Anyone who does not enjoy pictures of a good looking lady is "odd."

Anyone who doesn't like pictures of a hot woman holding firearms is friggin weird.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Not that the pictures are super risque or anything. In fact, even the underwear pic is pretty tame. Still, a pic in your underwear on the internet is probably not the best thing to have on your resume.

I suppose it depends a lot on what you look like. A picture of me in my underwear would be a lot more detrimental than the pictures that started this thread, for example.

:):

I think everyone needs to lighten up a bit. What people choose to do or share is their own business, and as long as they aren't harming anyone else, it's nobody else's business unless they want to just enjoy and appreciate it.

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    Here's some more criticism.

First off, your wife is cute. But she doesn't seem to be enjoying herself in these pictures. Tell her to smile! :)

Second, don't offer up pics like this of your wife on a public forum if you don't want comments or criticism.

And third....your wife should know better than to be letting herself be photographed in her underwear holding a firearm and putting the pic on the internet. She's a criminal justice major? Seriously? That's probably why she looks uneasy in the photos. Deep down, she knows better.

Most criminal justice positions are government employment. Pics like these do not help someone in that career field to be taken seriously. More than one person has lost their government position because of inappropriate pictures on the internet. It's probably not helpful to have these pics floating around on the internet, for anyone with an axe to grind to use as they see fit.

Not that the pictures are super risque or anything. In fact, even the underwear pic is pretty tame. Still, a pic in your underwear on the internet is probably not the best thing to have on your resume.

:twocents:

:twocents: after thought. good point lobo, pics maybe or could come back to haunt her career, or maybe a future good 2nd amendment candidate. look how they try to smear Palin ??????? :dunno: :popcorn:

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Here's some more criticism.

Still, a pic in your underwear on the internet is probably not the best thing to have on your resume.

:twocents:

Ya because her name, number, address, and any other personal information is posted here for all her employers to look up and see? Correct me if i'm wrong but i dont see employers saying, "ok today i'm going to search for **** on the entire internet database and see if we can find a picture of her. I mean come on, this was suppose to be fun. The reason she wasn't smiling is because she was trying to do a "serious modeling face", and she was not uncomfortable at all. She has never modeled or been taught how to so maybe that is why she looks the way you think she does. We decided to post this for everyone to enjoy. We never thought people would be offended by it. This has really changed my attitude about this site. We posted these pictures here for others to enjoy and it is sad that there has been so much critisizm about them.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    How many people do you know that are NOT on the internet, in some fashion? It's not that an employer will go looking for it. It's that someone who knows your wife may see the picture and make a big deal out of it. Plus, your pic doesn't stay on INGO. Let 4chan get ahold of it and see how much trouble they can make, if they are so inclined.

As far as being offended, heck, I LOVE to look at women and guns. But if you think you can post a pic of a girl in her underwear on a gun forum and not have at least a few people offended, you apparently aren't familiar with some of the curmudgeons on this board. I think that the last time they had a piece of ***, it was when their finger slipped through the toilet paper, and they think that every time that someone posts a beautiful woman in a bikini or underwear, Jesus kills a kitten. :):

Rather than being offended, I was just offering some common sense for someone pursuing a career in the criminal justice field. Feel free to ignore me. But if your wife gets as upset over criticism as you do, she needs to change majors to something a little less adversarial than the criminal justice field.

Its not that i'm getting upset over the criticism, its just that i'm surprised by how many people feel they need to tell me what they dont like about it. When i see something i dont like i just ignore it and move on, it just seems like everyone on here is trying to force their opinion on us. I understand your trying to "help" but luckily its a free country and we get to make our own decisions, and its obviously been made. We'll just have to agree to disagree because neither her nor i see anything bad about these photos.

as i've said before, if you dont like it dont look at it.:patriot:

Top Bottom