My wife let me take pictures of her with my guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    "e" and "a" look sorta alike early in the morning but give the pictue different meanings. Plural v/ singular.

Also the irony of the spelling of "very nice BUTT" was not lost on me.

Yep it was too early in the morning haha, o well i guess, damn i already ordered the shirt at like 2 am after we took the pictures. it was only 12.95, guess i'll have to order another one.

but yes, i did catch the "very nice BUTT" part of it...

swatdoc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Franklin
    Geez, I really even hate to point this out to add fuel to the grammatical fire...however "Its a beautiful thing" should really be "It's a beautiful thing" since "it's" is a contraction of "it is". Sorry! Nice pics, though!

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Geez, I really even hate to point this out to add fuel to the grammatical fire...however "Its a beautiful thing" should really be "It's a beautiful thing" since "it's" is a contraction of "it is". Sorry! Nice pics, though!

Actually on the shirt we got that part right, however we had to redo the picture to post it on here.

swatdoc

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Franklin
    Actually on the shirt we got that part right, however we had to redo the picture to post it on here.

Cool! I'm not usually one who likes to point out grammar stuff, but I thought if you were having something made, you'd want it to be right!

I've heard about a guy down our way who had a tattoo with Dale Earnhardt's name across his upper back (he apparently goes shirtless a lot). Well, you guessed it! He spelled it wrong. Oops....

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Cool! I'm not usually one who likes to point out grammar stuff, but I thought if you were having something made, you'd want it to be right!

I've heard about a guy down our way who had a tattoo with Dale Earnhardt's name across his upper back (he apparently goes shirtless a lot). Well, you guessed it! He spelled it wrong. Oops....

Ya you cant just reorder one of those...:laugh:

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    I just ordered new handguards, grip, foregrip, trigger, long muzzlebrake, and folding stock for my draco. We will have to shoot new pictures when it is done anyway...Maybe when we do it we can get the shirt right next time.

Top Bottom