My wife let me take pictures of her with my guns...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Allowed to take pix

Nice!!!!! I wish mine would let me take pics of her with my AR!

I see she allowed the pix but she doesn't look all that happy about it. :xmad::rolleyes: Did you tell her you were gonna show 'em to all your friends too? :ingo:And you really should get a classier looking gun for some one who is that nice to you.:rockwoot: Sig P220 combat maybe.:draw:

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    I see she allowed the pix but she doesn't look all that happy about it. :xmad::rolleyes: Did you tell her you were gonna show 'em to all your friends too? :ingo:And you really should get a classier looking gun for some one who is that nice to you.:rockwoot: Sig P220 combat maybe.:draw:

She was fine with me taking pictures, she just never done it before with guns and she said she felt kinda weird, so yes you can kinda see it in her eyes if you look hard enough. After a few more shots she was doing much better:rockwoot:

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth

She picked out the ones that were posted here. There are a few that will not be, the decison was hers.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Don't just post that stuff for free take 12 pictures put it in a calendar and make some money

Thats funny because we were thinking the same thing while taking them. I wouldn't even know how to go about that, I'm guessing its not as easy as just making a calendar and selling it. Theres got to be legalities and other stuff i have no idea about that would need to be done.

Top Bottom