• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I picked up my Shield 40 today also. Another coming in a week.

Shot 5 clips and really liked it. This is my first handgun I've ever shot.

I'll leave this here...

clip_magazine.jpg

But for real...Welcome to INGO, we're all glad to have a new gun owner. :ingo:

IndyTacoma

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Avon
    Love mine only shot about 4 mags through it and worked flawless. Haven't tried it with the 7 rd mag thats my next range day. I bought a second 8 round mag like the way it fits my hand better.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    What do you guys think about the trigger? From my dry firing it feels to me like

crunchy -> brick wall........... -> bang

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What do you guys think about the trigger? From my dry firing it feels to me like

crunchy -> brick wall........... -> bang

It will clear up and get a little better. Most who are used to Glock have issues with M&P triggers, but they really aren't that bad.

tornrebel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Indiana
    Congrats and what a blessed man you are today. When I asked last week when I could get one the answer was, I have a list of about 50 or so in front of you and at the rate they are coming in you should be a proud owner of a .40cal Shield around October of 2015. bahaha. So instead I am a proud owner of a M&P40C as of Monday.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    It will clear up and get a little better. Most who are used to Glock have issues with M&P triggers, but they really aren't that bad.

Because we are used to perfection LOL :D

I am probably going to get my wife a shield for her birthday along with her LTCH. That or a glock 26. :)

Chickenboy1118

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    I was able to find one on the shelf 2 weeks ago. I really like it. Took it out and put 2 8 rounds clips through it and shot great. Put it back in the box and went home. Got in my holster last week and pulled it out of the box. Loaded and realized i loaded my target amo. Went to unload it and the ejector is gone! The round just is stuck in the extractor and has to be manually pulled out. Never broke it down. NIB. S&W is rush repairing it with a 10 day turnaround. I am somewhat new to handguns. What could have happened?

indybuell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Bargersville
    Looking forward to your review. I would appreciate the opinion of a Glock owner.

I want one but am not willing to put my money down without a confirmed date of delivery.

I keep thinking that someday supply will catch up with demand but apparently Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson are the only two employees and it takes them a week to forge each one in the fires of mount doom.

I waited two months for a shield. It never came. I got tired of waiting, bought a Glock 27, and have never looked back.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I got an M&P 40 compact as I didn't like how thin the shield was, didn't fit right in my hand (guy behind the counter let me hold his), glad I didn't like it as they seem to not be in stock anywhere.

But recently I sold my S&W 638 snubby and wanted to get a subcompact-compact 9mm for a BUG... so I picked up a Winchester Model 70 chambered in 300 WSM :rockwoot:

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Top Bottom