• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    I picked up a new gun yesterday that I liked when I held it but fell in love with it when I shot it. I picked up a Kahr CW9. It was a used good and I got a good deal on it. The first owner did me the favor of breaking it in for me. I am new to the Kahr's. This is my first. I have carried a Glock 19, 27 and my latest a 30 as my CC Gun. I have also had an XD 40 for a while. This gun fits the bill for me small but packs enought puch to get the job done. Very simple gun which I think is ideal for you CC. I am not giving up on my Glocks they will still be my house guns, but this will my my CC, that is until a new one comes along.
    100_3287.jpg

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Great looking firearm,However i have a problem supporting the son of Rev. MOON and refuse to buy his firearms.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    But, but....it's not a (insert competing handgun here). Don't tell my XDm, but I want to try out a Kahr sooner rather than later. Happy shooting!

m2steven

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    quote: "Great looking firearm,However i have a problem supporting the son of Rev. MOON and refuse to buy his firearms."

Don't inflict the sins of the father upon the son.

CW9

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Greenwood
    Just picked one up a few weeks ago. Its one of my favorite smaller pistols to shoot. Some don't like the long pull but I find it to not be bothersome. In my opinion I like it better than the baby Glocks.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I think you'll really enjoy the CW-9!!

In hindsight, I wish I'd have gone with a CW-9 and not the CW-40 that I did buy.

Be prepared for more felt recoil because that thing's so light...

and my .40 was more accurate than such a small pistol had a right to be.

Good on ya for that purchase!

-J-

decalguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    "Kahr Arms is owned by the Saeilo Corporation, a subsidiary of the Unification Church International holding company.[11] Moon reports that he borrowed money from his father to found the company" I agree hps, I won't either.

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    I recently picked up a used PM9 and it has been great! Shoots everything I put through it including various SD ammo. It replaced a P3at and I am very pleased.

Buckaroo

Top Bottom