• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    So I might as well get on the band wagon of finding fault. As opposed to reading the post ie...rought draft we would rather continue to offer criticisim. Great image to present of Gun owners in general. Way to go in your efforts to always present gun owners in a positive helful light. Finally , bet freedom of speech is fine with you as long as it is presensented in a manner consistent your methodology and meets with your preapproval. Again thanks for taking the time to find fault. Wod did you ever think to ask was that you final draft, or was it a brief cut and paste to make your point. Again much easier to find fault than to inquire before insulting. Additionally did you even think to ask if you are going to send this via snail mail? Again no too effort required there just easier to be negative. With regardds to you comment wiht being ....morons great job on the use of liberal tactics! Again always easier to play on emotion, insults versus dealing in facts. Again I commend you with your effots and perhaps you will be inducted into the elistist hall of fame, were you can insult find fault for all eternity!

I am not perfect, I incorrectly spell words in posts sometimes. Look at your post that I quoted though. At least try, go over it once before you post. It even has a built in spell check.

Top Bottom