• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danil

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Mishawaka
    It's a sound wave... has anyone constructed a firing station that has acoustic liners? Wonder what kind of sound reduction, for example, a structure 20 feet deep to a width that suits your needs, would have. if this structure was perpendicular to the neighbor-- would that help? We put a structure over an air compressor with acoustic foam an it made a huge noise reduction change.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Got me thinking about this guy a few months ago in Indy. I had the subwoofers in my car up all the way, and got stuck at a stoplight. The driver of the SUV in front of me flipped me off and started waving his arm with his cell phone, pointing to it with the other hand.

You've got to make your own call on whether or not it is best to just leave things alone.

For those times when you are in the mood to escalate and have some fun with the person ranting, I've found that, as a general rule ,with men you can really get things going by letting them slow down from the initial rant and then blowing them a kiss. With ladies the universal nutso sign (forefinger circled near ear) seems to really spin things up. An alternative if you've had a verbal arse chewing is just to smile and ask "do you feel better now?".

Your mileage may vary.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Slidefire stock and a Beta Mag. Then tell them to shut it.:ar15:
    Or when they come over to talk to you, unholster your weapon and fire one into the ground every few words?

I mean, so long as you're on your property and you're shooting in a safe direction, no?

(purple where necessary).

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    You've got to make your own call on whether or not it is best to just leave things alone.

For those times when you are in the mood to escalate and have some fun with the person ranting, I've found that, as a general rule ,with men you can really get things going by letting them slow down from the initial rant and then blowing them a kiss. With ladies the universal nutso sign (forefinger circled near ear) seems to really spin things up. An alternative if you've had a verbal arse chewing is just to smile and ask "do you feel better now?".

Your mileage may vary.
    Actually, HE is the only douchebag in the house! His wife is actually a country girl, and is a sweetheart! But as a good wife, she backs her douche husband, no matter how irrational he gets!:dunno:

bberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    So invite her over to shoot and have a good time....she might realize she married a douche.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012

Your mileage may vary.

:rockwoot: That's hilarious!

Top Bottom