• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    What is wrong with Hobby Lobby? They have models of cars, plains, boats, air brush stuff and stuff to paint with.

My wife has me take her there all the time. When she is looking for her stuff I go look at the stuff I like. They also have some train stuff, even train sets and track. As the name states Hobbies. Your man card will be fine.

I must agree!!!
    Although I lost my "man card" about 15 years ago. I use to be a Mann (last name).

They usually put a 40% off coupon in the Sunday paper each week.
    They usually have an online coupon each week.

I like that they have Christian owners too, and do not make their employees work on Sundays, even if this is a slight problem for me as that is usually the day I am close to a store.

:hijack: Sorry this thread has been jacked by a penny pinch'n craft happy prepper. :D

cwilly66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    ghuns - I, too, make paracord products. My wife calls in my "knitting". I keep my supplies in a manly Kobalt toolbox, which she affectionately calls my "knitting basket". Very emasculating - but it doesn't bother me. I thoroughly enjoy making the products - so much so that I've started a small, hobby business out of it! You can NEVER have too much cord!! I have about 2000 feet (~20 different colors)..and that number just keeps growning!!

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    6 feet of paracord wrapped loosely around a ponytail thingy...

IMAG0237_zps06572688.jpg

IMAG0238_zps01c72462.jpg

Top Bottom