• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Thanks for the comments, looks like I made a good first gun purchase. I went ahead and ordered the Apec DCAEK and RAM kits.

No you made an excellent choice. There are 2 things I'll warn you about with the M&P, 1) On the front sight the white dot has a tendency to fall out, (cheap paint I think). Maybe they fixed it, maybe not, but a little white model paint or acrylic paint fixes it and stays put.

2) Now this is the biggest problem with the M&P. Once you shoot it you'll want one in all the offerings! ;) They're great handguns, accurate, reliable, shoots any ammo you feed it with good ergonomics. Rest assured that you made a good purchase and once you get to shoot it I'm sure your are going to enjoy it so put anyway any doubts you have and SHOOT THE HELL OUT OF IT!:ar15:

rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    Isn't it great to go to a place where you can ask questions and they don't act condescending and like you are stupid for not knowing as much about guns as they do?? I have noticed that a few of the posters on INGO cannot wait to let everyone else know how smart they are about guns.....they know EVERYTHING!!! about them.....just ask a question, then after you get chastised for being "stupid" they will pat themselves on the back for knowing the right answer.....then they MIGHT answer the question. Just my personal perspective. Good choice on the weapon.

Nightwalker65

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Seymour
    I've been looking at(drooling over) the M&P's for a while, and would like to hear what you think of it after you put some rounds downrange......nice choice for a first gun!!:yesway:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I like the M&P's, the Springfields, and even the Glocks to a point...and I am sure you will enjoy yours.

Still a first gun should be blued steel and walnut...a special gun for a special occasion. Guess I am just old fashioned...

Top Bottom