• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I am so sorry for your loss. Even though many of us have lost family members, it effects each of us differently.

Prayers sent out for you and yours during this time.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts. Today has been a mixture of feeling overwhelmed right alongside feelings of support from family, work, and INGO. About the only fun thing today was to find out that my youngest brother is also an INGO member (gab7400). I have the INGO logo as the wallpaper on my phone, he noticed it and he mentioned that he's also a member; only one post though but he swears he's going to be more active here.

Thanks again to all of you. I now have a real appreciation of these types of threads and the value they bring to the those among us who are grieving.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    my condolences to you and yours. my grandma passed friday suddenly, so i understand. but i dont know what id do when my dad passes. he is truly my best friend. i was a hell of a mess over her i can only imagine how your coping. thoughts and prayers your way.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    If your experience is somewhat like the one I went through when my dad passed you're going to physically feel a hole in your heart for some time to come. It will mend though. I'm sure you're surrounded by a very loving and supportive family. Kling to each other now and in the future, and remember your dad is in you so you can never really loose him.

Remember the life's lessons he taught you, and the humor, wisdom, and apply these to yourself. Also remember his memory will never pass on. Nothing can take that away from you.

In time the hole in your heart will fill back in...it will be your dad filling that hole.

May God take him into his loving arms, his suffering is over, and he's won the good fight. May God also wrap you and your family in his love and grace and ease the pain of your loss.

Top Bottom