• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I used to work construction full time installing all types of flooring , I used to make enough money to be the sole provider for my family .

Between illegals , guberment and the economy now' days full time work is scarce so I had to pick up a part time evening job as a waiter to make ends meet .

I figured that since I'm used to working in people's houses and have never had a problem before a " customer service " restaurant job would be an easy way to make some extra money . Man was I wrong .

So it's 5:45 P.M. and I'm getting ready for the Friday dinner rush that usually starts around 6:00 P.M. and this guy walks in by his self .

I'm thinking that if tonight is anything like last Friday , we're gonna be packed so I'm gonna need this guy to sit at the bar or back by the kitchen .

Well he veto'd that idea and selfishly demanded that he be seated at my best booth right in the middle of the room .

Well the " customer is always right " right , so " yes sir " you can have the best seat in the house even though your one freaking guy .

After bringing him a menu and a glass of water , I told him my name ( conner ) and took a seat across from him ( cause the booth seats 6 and we have many repeat customers who enjoy being treated like family ) and started to suggest a cocktail and the night's specials .

He RUDELY cut me off and informed me that he didn't need to know my name and that his " palate was fickle and didn't appreciate any modern or eclectic cuisine " . So he orders a LARGE chef salad , loaded (cheese , butter and sour cream ) baked potato with a large water .

I could tell that I wasn't gonna get a tip from this cheap bastard even if I washed and waxed his car . I got the feeling that he seemed to hate the fact that I'm a man and was serving him .

After I bring him his food I give him about 5 minutes to get started then I come back to check on him to see if he needs anything else . He already drank his large water so now he wants another and starts complaining that he needs a steak knife to eat his salad , so I go get his water and knife .

Not only was this guy a salad eating pansy he was raised as a farm animal by the size of the mess he made all over the entire booth including the seats and floor beneath .

Then he actually had the nerve to sit there for another 10 minutes picking his teeth and complaining that the food " didn't look exactly like it did in the menu " after getting the bill .

Sure enough , no tip . Apparently he thinks tipping is a town in China .

I wanted to go all " Falling down " on him and shank him in the throat with his straw .

No wonder that guy was alone and will probably die alone thinking he's someone's master .

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    4.999999999/5

Anybody in the industry will tell you, he would have demanded lemon wedges with his water so he could effectively make free lemonade at the table (and add empty sugar packets to the mess on the table/floor).

NightOwl

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    North of the Corn!
    I used to work construction full time installing all types of flooring , I used to make enough money to be the sole provider for my family .

Between illegals , guberment and the economy now' days full time work is scarce so I had to pick up a part time evening job as a waiter to make ends meet .

I figured that since I'm used to working in people's houses and have never had a problem before a " customer service " restaurant job would be an easy way to make some extra money . Man was I wrong .

So it's 5:45 P.M. and I'm getting ready for the Friday dinner rush that usually starts around 6:00 P.M. and this guy walks in by his self .

I'm thinking that if tonight is anything like last Friday , we're gonna be packed so I'm gonna need this guy to sit at the bar or back by the kitchen .

Well he veto'd that idea and selfishly demanded that he be seated at my best booth right in the middle of the room .

Well the " customer is always right " right , so " yes sir " you can have the best seat in the house even though your one freaking guy .

After bringing him a menu and a glass of water , I told him my name ( conner ) and took a seat across from him ( cause the booth seats 6 and we have many repeat customers who enjoy being treated like family ) and started to suggest a cocktail and the night's specials .

He RUDELY cut me off and informed me that he didn't need to know my name and that his " palate was fickle and didn't appreciate any modern or eclectic cuisine " . So he orders a LARGE chef salad , loaded (cheese , butter and sour cream ) baked potato with a large water .

I could tell that I wasn't gonna get a tip from this cheap bastard even if I washed and waxed his car . I got the feeling that he seemed to hate the fact that I'm a man and was serving him .

After I bring him his food I give him about 5 minutes to get started then I come back to check on him to see if he needs anything else . He already drank his large water so now he wants another and starts complaining that he needs a steak knife to eat his salad , so I go get his water and knife .

Not only was this guy a salad eating pansy he was raised as a farm animal by the size of the mess he made all over the entire booth including the seats and floor beneath .

Then he actually had the nerve to sit there for another 10 minutes picking his teeth and complaining that the food " didn't look exactly like it did in the menu " after getting the bill .

Sure enough , no tip . Apparently he thinks tipping is a town in China .

I wanted to go all " Falling down " on him and shank him in the throat with his straw .

No wonder that guy was alone and will probably die alone thinking he's someone's master .

I minored in Creative Writing and I would bet a paycheck this is just a made-up, sophmoric retort that simply takes my rant and turns it around 180 degrees by an "author" with extremely limited verbal skills.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have a minored in Creative Writing and I would bet a paycheck this is just a made-up, sophmoric retort that simply takes my rant and turns it around 180 degrees by an "author" with extremely limited verbal skills.

Man you are just out there. Get over yourself. Parody my friend. Straight up and seriously amusing.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    4.999999999/5

Anybody in the industry will tell you, he would have demanded lemon wedges with his water so he could effectively make free lemonade at the table (and add empty sugar packets to the mess on the table/floor).

eek, i always get lemon in water, not to be cheap or to "make my own lemonade" - but simply because I like it. I drink pop once a month, alcohol maybe once a year, just prefer water.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom