• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    DOM1104, not to say your wrong in anyway with your thought pattern on the MSG project here on INGO, but I've never thought I knew everything there is to know. The only way for me to learn more skill sets and facets too the skills I thought I already mastered is too associate with other like minded people that are also on the quest for knowledge to increase thier survival rate in a SHTF scenario... Do you open yourself up too possible demise by doing so, well yes you do... but nothing is gained by not trying new things and going forward into this harsh world...

Also you seem to feel by shutting out the world around you that you will feel more safe in your own preperations... well again on the short side of things you will be.. but not for long... First off you post on public forums on the internet, you must have phone and internet access at your home (hide away) location in order to do this. You bought firearms according to the blatent list of firearms you own in your posts... which means you filled out 4473's too. They know who you are and what you got already and by coming out to a meeting for a MSG you don't have to tell everyone what you have and where you live in order to participate and learn from others...

You do what you want but I think your short changing yourself by not associating with other like minded people in your area and learning from them, plus helping them with your own knowledge... it doesn't have to put yourself or your family in any trick bag if the SHTF tomorrow... and that roadwarrior might still show up at your house anyway, especially if your the only house with electricity for a 40 mile area... Same result you still have to defend yours and what you have, it's a human factor...

Just saying... .02 cents worth...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Anyone in NWI, please contact Ghostofwinter or Jediagh too get access too the google email group that they setup for our area's MSG. We are working on a location and training criteria (lining up instructors) for our MSG currently... If we can get a meeting location setup everyone on the email list will be notified of location, time and date... Should be good solid training for anyone that would be interested... Get on the list and chime in that your there... should have something coming up mid janruary...

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Vigo County MSG

Since no one seems to have stepped up about an MSG here in Vigo County I guess I will try to organize and prepare on my own..

Thanks Longbow for the plug...

indysafe317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Indy South Side
    Hello All

I check in from time to time. Any activity in the Noblesville area or a group that is meeting. Would be interested in forming something up if there are others. let me know. Firefighter/EMT. CPR Instructor, Have had a pretty good time prepping for a few years and would like to learn alot more. Look forward to hearing from others.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Honestly this is shocking, eityher I am the only INGO memebr who currently lives in the Terre Haute interested in a local MSG or I am the only INGO member in Terre Haute....

Now is the time it would be great to have common brotherin standing by to help or get help from..

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Jenel -- You are really in the MSG2 area (central part of the state), but there is nothing keeping you meeting up with any other group (ie. MSG3 down in Bloomington). While MSG2 in meeting as a group, normally in the New Palestine area, I think the goal is to get folks that are closer together, to form their own little group. The MSG2 group has a listing of most of the folks that have been meeting (https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/survival_and_disaster_preparedness/106263-msg-2_who_and_location.html),
    and you are more than welcome to respond, and add you name & location. Hope this helps, Greg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    North West Indiana
    This thread is the reason I joined ingo. Yeah I know my name is fudged. Hoping to get that changed. What do you expect from a jarhead. Anyway, I live in Porter county and am very intrested in meeting with other like minded individuals. I am in need of some direction as far as food storage and bugging out with my family of wife and 1.5 yr old son. I of course have a firearm or two but haven't found a range that I like. As for what I have to bring to the table, I'm kind of an all around guy from marksmanship to shade tree mechanic and hobby welder. So if anyone in my area needs help with whatever I'm always willing to lend a hand.

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Im in Harrison County and tried to see how many people were interested before and got no replys but if there are some people here now I would be more than happy to share what I do for prep. I have a "bunker"lol at my place that has concrete,rebar reinforced ,etc with air and water purification systems and all that good stuff. I have been stockpiling and making patrol maps of the area here and maps of the cave systems around southern Indiana. Not a "foil hat" type person but like to be prepared jic. Anyone interested can PM me or post here and we can all try to organize some things.

bulldog90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    I have been interested in this idea for a long time. would love to meet up with some other people who know the world is not all sunshine and roses. Lake Co area

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom