• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Did you actually watch the video? Did anybody?

I'll address the "Arab" part.

The USA has a fertility rate of 2.11 (actually around 2.05 based on UN and CIA stats).

It's Europe which has a bigger problem with a lower fertility rate and higher muslim immigration.

USA has very restricted immigration. And the percentage of muslim immigrants is very low compared to other religions. Also fertility rates is correlated with educational level. It's unlikely some muslim professor is going to have 8 kids. Sure a muslim taxi driver maybe, but it's also very difficult to immigrate here with a high school degree. The only way is a very restrictive diversity green card visa that may be cancelled soon anyway. And some refugee/asylum stuff, but that is even more unlikely.

The census bureau estimates at 2050, whites will be around 50%. Hispanics around 22%, blacks around 15%, asians around 10%. Unless some drastic policy changes.
    Population Profile of the United States

The number of muslims in this country is less than 1% now (many sources available).

People who are screaming the sky is falling are what got us draconian terrorist laws like the patriot act and stupid flying rules.

A country that cannot survive with a muslim population of 1% or 10% out of which even lesser have a terroristic bent, isn't the USA. This country will survive a lot more than a few ounces of liquids on a plane and some muslims.

Really scared? Remove social security, food stamps, medicare, medicaid, and any other welfare program. The problem isn't muslims pushing too many babies out, it's people who can't afford it pushing too many babies out and depending on the government, and in general causing the entire system to crumble. This includes legal and illegal immigrants, hispanics and whites and blacks and asians and native americans.

We have restricted immigration laws? I guess I missed that part.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    It seems everyone here seems to mock islam, without truly knowing anything about it. Christianity and Judisim are not religions of peace either. What I mean is when christianity was first getting started in europe it spread, by the sword. Charlamain slaughter anyone who would not convert to christianity, the Jews are killing palistines based on a religious belief that God gave them the land, and therefore they can kill for it. In truth if you look at all three religions as a whole, and not isolate the parts that allow you to kill someone, they all are based on peace, the problem is humans are faulty creatures who care more about their on greed than truly following what they preach. If there be a god he is disappointed in everyone christian, muslim and jew alike who kill in his name.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    The difference is that those religions have been able to change as the world has changed. Christianity is a living religion, the word is known as the living word. Islam, on the other hand, has not been able to adapt to a changing world. They are stuck interpreting and living by their holy book which is now 1500 years old.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Those religions cant have changed with the world if they are still killing other human beings in the name of God and their beliefs. And all three of the religions are still currently doing this, my point was that there are those in all of these religions killing others, far right christians killings doctors who perform abortions, Jews killing muslims over land they claim is theirs from god, and muslims killing supposed infidels. Its funny that you dont see that Jews and Christians are stuck interperting and living by their own holy books which is just as old. All of these wars that we are in and the Jews are in have always been or are turning into to holy wars. Its just that most people dont have a problem with it as long as it's the muslims that are being killed the most. When the Jews slaughter women and children by blowing up homes they are still in the international community says nothing. When palestines fired random RPG's into Isreal, it's all over the place. Double standard. I always say whats good for the goose is good for the gander

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yes, we get it. Muslim = good. Christian = Jew = bad. Thanks for the input (see thread on new class of posters).

If you really want the real truth, put Christ in a glass of **** and see how Christians protest. Put a picture of Mohmoud in a Danish newspaper and see how many people Muslims kill when they riot. Then walk up to a group of Christians and tell them you're gay. Do the same thing to a group of Muslims. Make sure you approach the Christians first, because they will pray for you as a lost child of Christ where the Muslims will kill you as an affront to Allah.

Leftistas love Muslims because they are just as radical and militant as they are.

Please don't give me the "you're no beter than they are" line troll.

Those religions cant have changed with the world if they are still killing other human beings in the name of God and their beliefs. And all three of the religions are still currently doing this, my point was that there are those in all of these religions killing others, far right christians killings doctors who perform abortions, Jews killing muslims over land they claim is theirs from god, and muslims killing supposed infidels. Its funny that you dont see that Jews and Christians are stuck interperting and living by their own holy books which is just as old. All of these wars that we are in and the Jews are in have always been or are turning into to holy wars. Its just that most people dont have a problem with it as long as it's the muslims that are being killed the most. When the Jews slaughter women and children by blowing up homes they are still in the international community says nothing. When palestines fired random RPG's into Isreal, it's all over the place. Double standard. I always say whats good for the goose is good for the gander

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    So semper now Im a troll, huh? First im not a leftist, I sit right in the middle. However that has nothing to do with this. You like all muslim haters, and bigots have judged every muslim in the world without meeting them or hearing what they believe. You like most others are letting the few extremist define what you think of the whole group. Sounds just like what racsit people do, all of your comments generalize muslims as being evil and violent whereas your christian comments generalize alll of them as being forgiving and loving. Now how could you possibly know that? Either you know every christian and muslim in the world. Or you are prejuding, shocker, makes you wonder why the left says the right is full of racist, dosent it? Stop proving them right. Now on to your other point christians are not bad, neither are Jews on a whole, but that dosent mean that there aren't those within these groups that do bad. Got it. Like I have seen throughout most of the post on here, its a double standard,. Period. Btw how many muslims do you know or jews? Ive known both and had no problems or heard any hate speech from any of them. Hell by your logic the muslim should have killed me for being a christian infidel and then went after my jewish friend.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    bahah bahah ha ha ha.

I'll let you bait me one more time for the benefit of the crowd troll. Your statements are typical of a newbie, parroting leftista: "If you haven't talked to everyone you don't know anything and you're a bigot and a racist". I'm not offended by name-calling or titles. I've engaged those in battle that you would seek to make my moral equivilant in order to maintain your right to call me names. You're welcome.

Have you ever cracked open the cover of the Holy Qur'an? The Bible? The Torah? Have you ever studied the life and ministries of Jesus Christ and Mohmoud? I did. Extensively. Here is the 50,000 foot view.

Jesus studied under the Budha and preached a message of love and forgiveness and ushered in a new relationship with a graceful God. Jesus taught us that a devotion to God through Him (meaning accepting His teachings as the Truth) was the path to God's love, and eternal life. That you should love your enemy as you do yourself.

Mohmoud, on the other hand, was a pedophile who brought a message of damnation by an angry and vengeful Allah. That martyring yourself in the name of Allah brings delivers you 72 virgins when you arrive in heaven. That lying to your enemy to gain their trust so you can kill them is OK as long as you invoke the will of Allah. In fact, that as long as you invoke the will of Allah, you can do anything you want.

Evil exists everywhere. In every religion. Christians have done some pretty wacked out things, but nothing compared to what Muslims have, and continue to prepare, to do. Even during the Inquisition, the darkest period of Christianity, the priests gave a road to redemption; repentance.

The difference is according to the holy texts for both religions, Christians who do evil separate themselves from God, while Muslims that do good separate themselves from Allah. The Christian God favors advancement, while the Allah of Islam would have time and progress stop in the 8th century. Maybe that's another reason lefists like Muslums; the internal combustion engine, electricity, and all the other evil technologies of our modern society did not exist in 700 AD.

The whole issue between Muslims and Jews is that 4,000 years ago one guy got another guy's goat. Christians are drawn into this conflict by association. The Holy Qur'an has a dictate on how this is to be rectified, and the responsibilities of all Muslims in doing so. Please read this book, or at least the cliff notes version, before crawling back out from under your bridge to call me more names.

So semper now Im a troll, huh? First im not a leftist, I sit right in the middle. However that has nothing to do with this. You like all muslim haters, and bigots have judged every muslim in the world without meeting them or hearing what they believe. You like most others are letting the few extremist define what you think of the whole group. Sounds just like what racsit people do, all of your comments generalize muslims as being evil and violent whereas your christian comments generalize alll of them as being forgiving and loving. Now how could you possibly know that? Either you know every christian and muslim in the world. Or you are prejuding, shocker, makes you wonder why the left says the right is full of racist, dosent it? Stop proving them right. Now on to your other point christians are not bad, neither are Jews on a whole, but that dosent mean that there aren't those within these groups that do bad. Got it. Like I have seen throughout most of the post on here, its a double standard,. Period. Btw how many muslims do you know or jews? Ive known both and had no problems or heard any hate speech from any of them. Hell by your logic the muslim should have killed me for being a christian infidel and then went after my jewish friend.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    However that has nothing to do with this. You like all muslim haters, and bigots have judged every muslim in the world without meeting them or hearing what they believe. You like most others are letting the few extremist define what you think of the whole group. Sounds just like what racsit people do, all of your comments generalize muslims as being evil and violent whereas your christian comments generalize alll of them as being forgiving and loving. Now how could you possibly know that? Either you know every christian and muslim in the world. Or you are prejuding, shocker, makes you wonder why the left says the right is full of racist, dosent it? Stop proving them right. Now on to your other point christians are not bad, neither are Jews on a whole, but that dosent mean that there aren't those within these groups that do bad. Got it. Like I have seen throughout most of the post on here, its a double standard,. Period. Btw how many muslims do you know or jews? Ive known both and had no problems or heard any hate speech from any of them. Hell by your logic the muslim should have killed me for being a christian infidel and then went after my jewish friend.

I have traveled across most of the Middle East. A large part of Africa. Heck I have seen most the Muslim World. I have lived in it. I have interacted in it. There are some bright spots, sure. Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, and some others that are a highly educated. The Majority though... The Majority are very dark places of bitter hatred for all things Non-Muslim. The people as a whole some mean well, the Majority hate everything there is about the Western World and all things Non-Muslim.

So please, by all means, preach to me about the kindness of this religion please... Educate me in the error of my Knowledge and experience...

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Semper Fi nailed it. The Christians in history who have done unjustly killed in the name of God have done so in contradiction to the teachings of the Bible. The muslims that have done the same have done so according to the teachings of the Qur'an.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    No religion is perfect. There are Christian extremists as well. However they go against what the bible teaches. Which is love thy neighbor, and love thy enemy. It states that vengeance is the Lords, not ours. It states that you will be held accountable, for everything you have done when judgment day comes. It in no way teaches, or condones violence. However the Muslims are raised in violence, taught to destroy all non believers. Taught to deceive the infidels, in order to do the will of Allah. They believe that giving their lives, to kill non believers is a passage to paradise. Everyone makes mistakes, everyone sins. However, there is a dramatic difference between the teachings of Christ and those of Allah. I do not know any Christian, that would strap a bomb to themselves and run into a coffee shop. Or set a road side bomb. If we where invaded, yes I would stand for what's just. I would help to defend those, who can not defend themselves. However, God holds my time card. If it's time for my body to be left on this earth, then it's meant to be. I would never though intentionally, with the intent to kill others sacrifice myself. My :twocents:

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom