• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Tagged, looking for one also. Met some guys @ the muncie show, B&B Guns - out of the main st flea market building, but haven't made it over to check their set up yet.

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    Although the selection is great and not so great depending on what you are wanting, I always go see Adam Kennedy at Prairie Creek Pawn. Yes its a pawn shop too But mainly a Gun shop. Years ago it was called 5 points guns, bait and tackle and was owned by Adams father and uncle. Like other small shops the more you shop there the better the prices are, but he is a reasonable man to deal with. They a good gun selection, lots of mags, holsters,ammo, some reloading supplies, knives, surplus items and dried survival foods.

His shop is:
    Prairie Creek Pawn
    701 Burlington Drive
    Muncie, IN 47302

765-288-2844

Last edited:

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Although the selection is great and not so great depending on what you are wanting, I always go see Adam Kennedy at Prairie Creek Pawn. Yes its a pawn shop too But mainly a Gun shop. Years ago it was called 5 points guns, bait and tackle and was owned by Adams father and uncle. Like other small shops the more you shop there the better the prices are, but he is a reasonable man to deal with. They a good gun selection, lots of mags, holsters,ammo, some reloading supplies, knives, surplus items and dried survival foods.

Thanks! I work near there and will have to swing by sometime. I just avoided it because it was a Pawn Shop.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar

I bought my first handgun at 5 Points, at the time it was one of the best gun shops in East Central Indiana. I go to Big Daddy's in Hagerstown now, great selection and people there.

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    Rusty duck gun shop in new castle off of spice land pike great guy and shop and has been cheaper than anyone while in the peak he kept his prices the same. Also a great layaway plan as well as transfers for 20.00

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Rusty duck gun shop in new castle off of spice land pike great guy and shop and has been cheaper than anyone while in the peak he kept his prices the same. Also a great layaway plan as well as transfers for 20.00

Rusty duck but his stock is down currently, MC Sports or Walmart. If needed transfer to Rusty duck.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    McGalliard guns is a joke, stupid high prices ($37/box of 9mm). Apparently they bought up all the local ammo and now are charging 2x the price

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Another place to look is Ricochet's out by Hartford City. The owner is named Rick Cain. He's got good prices and usually carries a different verity of 1911's and H&K. He's also the only H&K dealer that I know of around here. :D

BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    RTS has more reloading supplies than the average shop. Rick and Teresa are great people and will do anything to help their customers. Give them your business and you will be glad you did.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Buckshot has a pretty fair selection. I'd call ahead if there's anything specific you're looking for. I bought some primers in there a couple of weeks ago.

Swung by there today. Prices were steep!

Then swung by the old five points, and they didn't have what I wanted.

Oh well, ate at the Chocolate Moose in Farmland, so not a full day wasted.

Top Bottom