• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Right. I mean, if the shooter(s) were Islamic terrorists... then I guess I could see some sort of immigration conversation.

But the victims were Muslim. I don't think them being in NZ meant they were asking for it. Or how 9/11 means much, at all, to the killing of Muslims in New Zealand.

...and the shooter was a Australian immigrant? Visitor? Either way, he wasn't native.

Anyhoo, I'm not sure what immigration has to do with anything other than that shooter is the type of person I wouldn't want in my country.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Christians among 174 killed by Philippine terrorists

My give a damn for this ^^^^^ is just as high on the scale as it is for the new zealand attack.

It sucks but as far as it impacting my rights...

3vIVE0u.jpg

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    From Route 45's cite

This is apparently the only choice the 'stop gun violence' crowd believes we should have
    Something is definitely askew when only the bad guys have bullets.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    One more vote for not caring about whether murder victims are of one faith or another.

I'll "mourn with those who mourn" either way.

I hope I never get to the point where I don't care at all about innocent people be killed.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wasn't there another thread where an INGOer posted... and posted... and posted some more on a topic about which he claimed not to care?

Can't remember which that was....
    I think it was the one where some government *******s were trying to jam up an ingo member/ retired LEO for trying not to kill his neighbors dog.

But my memory is bad. Im sure theres people who have lots of time on their hands and get paid to search for **** on the internet all day and could find the right thread.

Last edited:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Through their legal restrictions on the use and ownership of firearms, the people of New Zealand, like many other "optimistic" and "progressive" societies, consented to give up one of the most convenient and effective methods for defending their life, liberty and happiness, putting all their trust in government and its agents to protect them.

That trust has failed New Zealanders in a very predictable and sad way, just as it has in most every other nation in history.

Peace upon the souls of the departed and their families, but I have ZERO sympathy for the blubbering masses who don't have the common sense and intellectual competency to not meddle with the basic HUMAN RIGHT of self-defense, through whatever means necessary.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The shooters were not NZ citizens?
    Were they there legally?

If not, did illegals slip into their country and kill their citizens? Where's their Boarder Wall... or Moat? :dunno:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My thoughts were simply golly gee whiz why did it take so long!
    The answer of course is that nice people in cultures based on Christian values are generally slow to start fighting back. When they do get their backs up you'd best find another place to anger people but until then you'll think you're just the cats meow. So is this the good people finally getting their backs up? Probably not. But stay tuned for more to come.

This massacre wasn’t about “fighting back” or “good people getting their backs up”. It was an act of cowardice and sinking to the level of those we despise most. Killing of innocents in their place of worship has no place in any civilized society.

Top Bottom