• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    once again this post is not ment to be racist. I will stand by all the members in here i know all of them are for the most part ;) good guys. I believe non of the people that have posted in here are racist by any means. Topic like this should be brought up from time to time.......

cbop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Winamac
    Nice.

A lightly veiled racist post, as opposed to overt ones like the others in this thread.

Tell esrice I've reconsidered, and I'm out of here. Delete my account please.

If your done pouting, I would be curious to learn what you feel is wrong with the posts. If you have a viewpoint based on something other than a fleeting glance and perceived injustice, I would be willing to hear it. Taking your ball and going home does not advance your position.... defend it and we may find middle ground, otherwise your premise is built on shifting sand

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I did not hear the source of the descended from slaves information, but I am sure that the bammer's militant wife will use it to advance any items on her personal agenda. She has probably used the "pity me" and "you owe me" tactics all of her life to get into the better schools and even to get her pretigious $300K+/yr position at the hospital where she work that, to my knowledge, has yet to be filled since her departure. Slavery was a terrible thing. However, I have never owned any slaves and have been told that none of my ancestors ever owned any slaves as most were sharecroppers and factory workers. One part of my ancestry was probably even tossed out of Germany in the early 18th century for being undesirable for some reason. Do any of you feel sorry for me or feel like you owe me somenting? I sincerely hope not.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Did anyone read the article? There was a whole lot of weirdness in there. The genealogist having Michelle's ancestors come to her in a dream and telling her which way to go. Wacko stuff, printed uncritically by the NYT. And the "Indian Blood" thing is questionable too. A PBS series, African America Lives, hosted by Professor Gates (of "the police acted stupidly" fame) found that assertion to be almost uniformly spurious through genetic testing, though there was a lot of Caucasian mixing. The NYT questioned none of it. The NYT has become the National Enquirer.

Top Bottom