• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Wow. That term has gotten to have more potency than 00 buck these days. If TechRes's post was any more PC, it would have a keyboard and a monitor. Who was this poster with the agenda?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nice.

A lightly veiled racist post, as opposed to overt ones like the others in this thread.

Tell esrice I've reconsidered, and I'm out of here. Delete my account please.

Nice indeed.

You could probably find racism in a glass of white milk if you looked hard enough. Guilty much? :rolleyes:

Thou shalt not speak ill of he who is on highest, lest thou be showing thy self a racist.

Techres is banned for breaking the internets. :n00b: :dunno: :rolleyes: :D

star-trek-fake-inspirational-poster.jpg

:dunno:

Last edited:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Nice.

A lightly veiled racist post, as opposed to overt ones like the others in this thread.

Wow. sorry people hurt your tissue paper feelings....The knitting forum is over there......:baby:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    OK, I heard about her ancestors on NPR today and the price of her Great-Great-Great-whatever grandmother would be the price of a nice car today IMHO. I think it is wonderful that she can trace her ancestors back to slave roots while becoming the First Lady. This is really a true American story whether you like her or not.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    It cracks me up how the media uses a discovery like this to "legitimize" Mrs. Obama as black. To me, that's what it boils down to.

I don't doubt a bit that she has some slave blood in her. I'll bet if you go back in the history books and old records, the black guy down your street has similar history.
    I absolutely have no use for the Obamas, and all the hoopla about how fit and elegant and beautiful the Mrs is...... I don't see it.

That said, geneaology is kinda neat.

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Amen Brother! Preach ON. So when's this "White Fest" anyway - I'd love to come. Why is it that every minority in the USA can have their own segregated college funds, clubs, shows, parades, etc.... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Whitey can't have a Miss White USA, or a White college fund or NAAWP or Whitey magazine. What is up with white people losing their sense of pride on our race? Be proud of who you are and embrace your white heritage!!!!!

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Amen Brother! Preach ON. So when's this "White Fest" anyway - I'd love to come. Why is it that every minority in the USA can have their own segregated college funds, clubs, shows, parades, etc.... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Whitey can't have a Miss White USA, or a White college fund or NAAWP or Whitey magazine. What is up with white people losing their sense of pride on our race? Be proud of who you are and embrace your white heritage!!!!!

Wow thought I logged into stormfront or whatever it is called... I understand what you are saying I am an AMERICAN!! Not an Irish American just a plain ol' American it is great to know your heritage and to be proud of it but before all else I am an AMERICAN. When we stop labeling ourselves we will go further faster then ever before.

If you do not want to be classed or grouped why seperate yourself with a title? Why be an African American or a Mexican American just be an American.

I don't care if you are purple if you care and stand for what is right I will stand beside you.

I have black, brown, yellow and white friends when we laugh at the stereotypical examples, it is funny to have my asian friend make fun of the asian guys in movies or that we see if we are out and don't even get my black buddy started. It is funny because I know they get looks from the stereotypical people because they are all rednecks.

And trust we you haven't meet a redneck till you have met an Asian redneck Kym is funny as hell and does a great impression of the asian guy from King of The Hill.

We will not survive as a country while there is such a large divide between us. Read my first post in this thread I honestly believe the powers that be want us to keep racism alive and well.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Her ancestors were screwed.

She's a millionair, and lives in the White House.

Forgive me if I find it difficult to shed a tear for her.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Thanks wrangel and big john. You guys have made my point....i have asain and black friends and they say the same damn thing about this slavery roots crap.. Yes be proud of your roots but Ive heard more about this roots bs than Walter Cronkites death.......Now explain that? I am not a racist person what so ever.. I just dont like it when people use there races to get ahead and pretty much prove to white people their better than us........Does anyone remember the firefighters and Sotomyaor?

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Haha, pretty funny thread :):
    IIRC the Washington Post commissioned the research not the Obamas. So I don't think anyone did it for political gain. It was just something to show how far our country has come.

i think Fenway is needing a hug :ingo:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Nice.

Uh oh, somebodies wittle feewings got huwt. Esrice, send techres to the happy hut. A few hours of the original Brady Bunch will set him back on course!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom