• ...and so much more!
  • ssgjason

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Southern IN
    Are these mil-spec or knock offs?

Ameriqual is one of three companies who make MREs. APacks are their civilian version and there are differences. There is no accessory pack and the spoon is different. They seem to put those milkshakes in all of them to boost the calories. They also utilize a small packet of salt water to activate the heater. The benefit is that they are fresh. They follow the same shelf life chart of the Military MREs. And cheaper compared to below.

If you want a civilian MRE that is closest to the Military MRE, you will have to buy a Sopakco's Meals Ready To Eat, Emergency Food Supplies, Military Rations, Survival Food, Emergency Prepardness Food, Emergency Meals, Civilian MRE and Disaster Preparedness Food by Sure-Pak

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Not sure what the dates are but Mc Cullough Military Surplus in Brazil has tons of both Mil A and Mill B MRE's sitting in their store last I knew, not sure what is all there but he told me $8 each, $60 a case.

If my math is right the difference between the cost mentioned and picking these up in Brazil is about $0.35 per MRE different and for me, easier to just run over to Brazil and get a few cases.

Just my thoughts, If anyone in the Terre Haute area wants any I might be running over in a week or so to get some.

I might also be interested in adding in if you need numbers for your bulk orders, can't ever have enough MRE's... lol

RFox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    West side Indy
    I"m in on 2-3 cases when and if this bulk buy happens. let me know if i need to front the $ or if you're ordering first and pay when we pick them up.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I count over 48 cases spoke for and I would take some, I also have a truck and can help. I could meet whomever for all those around here and deliver if needed.

Let me know..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom