• ...and so much more!
  • AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    [Tuco is in a bubble bath. The One Armed Man enters the room]
    One Armed Man: I've been looking for you for 8 months. Whenever I should have had a gun in my right hand, I thought of you. Now I find you in exactly the position that suits me. I had lots of time to learn to shoot with my left.
    [Tuco kills him with the gun he has hidden in the foam]
    Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly!

stolen out from under me!

"good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Army of Darkness

"too close for missiles, switching to guns" - Top Gun

"skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!" - Tombstone

"I will blow that ugly clean off your face!" - Rango

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    My favorite:
    "Regulators, and we regulate any stealing off this property and were damn good to. But you caint be any geek off the streets, you got to be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, to earn your keep."

Young Guns

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Forrest Gump: DONE, DRILL SERGEANT!
    Drill Sergeant: GUUUUUUMP! Why did you put that weapon together so quickly, Gump?
    Forrest Gump: Because you told me to, Drill Sergeant?
    Drill Sergeant: Outstanding, Gump! This is a new company record! If it weren't such a waste of a fine enlisted man I'd recommend you for OCS! You are gonna be a general someday, Gump!

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    All right, you primitive screw-heads, listen up! See this? This... is my boomstick! - It's a twelve-gauge, double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt-blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right... shop smart: shop S-Mart... You got that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFriRcIwqNU

scooterb

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    evansville
    So you are obviously the big Dick. The men to the side of u are your balls. Now there are 2 types of balls. There are big brave balls and there are little mincy ****** balls. Now dicks have drive and clarity of vision but they are not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And u thought u smelled some good ol *****, and have brought your 2 little mincy ****** balls along for a good ol time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make u wish u were born a woman. Like a prick, u are having second thoughts. You are shrinking and your 2 little balls are shrinking with u. And the fact that u have replica written down the side of your guns... And the fact that I have desert eagle point 50 ... Written down the side of mine.... Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence... Now **** off!!! - snatch

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    So you are obviously the big Dick. The men to the side of u are your balls. Now there are 2 types of balls. There are big brave balls and there are little mincy ****** balls. Now dicks have drive and clarity of vision but they are not clever. They smell ***** and they want a piece of the action. And u thought u smelled some good ol *****, and have brought your 2 little mincy ****** balls along for a good ol time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no ***** here, just a dose that'll make u wish u were born a woman. Like a prick, u are having second thoughts. You are shrinking and your 2 little balls are shrinking with u. And the fact that u have replica written down the side of your guns... And the fact that I have desert eagle point 50 ... Written down the side of mine.... Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence... Now **** off!!! - snatch

Yet there's more:

"So, never trust a man who keeps pigs"

Brick Top

"I'm a boxing promotor, what do I know about diamonds?"

Turkish

I absolutely love that move!

Top Bottom