• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    I wouldnt go see this steaming pile of dung for $100. Lets see if we can count the sellout anti-gunners. stallone for one plus he is what 95 years old? ahnold who seems to finaly be a true kennedy and voted recently for ammo restricitions in kali. Seem to remember something about roberts but cant be sure. Not to mention that I see no way that all of the eagos in this can fit in one movie.

It would be about as much fun as watching that vapid communist julia roberts in her new "movie".

Exactly.

If you guys don't mind your $$ going into the pockets of A-holes like Stallone, hey, it's a free country. As far as the argument "Well, Willis is in it, and he's pro-gun", if he's so pro gun he should have told Stallone to go jam himself.

Face it, we're the little guy. But we have the money. If more people would start making a statement with their wallets, STOP funding this crap and these tyrants by PAYING THEM, they would either get the effin' point, or better yet, dry up and blow away.

Myself, I'll keep that money and add it to my gun fund. You know, like the ones Sly personally owns, but says you and I shouldn't.

Here's what your hero thinks about your rights. Not his though, he thinks it's OK for HIM to own guns, just not YOU.

"Look at what's happening in America's inner-cities. If our hopeless legal system continues going the same liberal direction, there will be anarchy before long. We need one person in an influential position to stand up and tell the truth about gun control lobbies, the death penalty and that our criminal justice system basically stinks."
    Sylvester Stallone, interview in Cinefantastique magazine, June 1995

"until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have... It really is pathetic... We're livin' in the Dark Ages over there."
    Sylvester Stallone, March 28, 1998

"I know we use guns in films," but insisted the time has come "to be a little more accountable and realize that this is an escalating problem that’s eventually going to lead to, I think, urban warfare."
    Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998

"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off. It’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it. Why should we?"

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Exactly.

If you guys don't mind your $$ going into the pockets of A-holes like Stallone, hey, it's a free country. As far as the argument "Well, Willis is in it, and he's pro-gun", if he's so pro gun he should have told Stallone to go jam himself.

Face it, we're the little guy. But we have the money. If more people would start making a statement with their wallets, STOP funding this crap and these tyrants by PAYING THEM, they would either get the effin' point, or better yet, dry up and blow away.

Myself, I'll keep that money and add it to my gun fund. You know, like the ones Sly personally owns, but says you and I shouldn't.

Here's what your hero thinks about your rights. Not his though, he thinks it's OK for HIM to own guns, just not YOU.

"Look at what's happening in America's inner-cities. If our hopeless legal system continues going the same liberal direction, there will be anarchy before long. We need one person in an influential position to stand up and tell the truth about gun control lobbies, the death penalty and that our criminal justice system basically stinks."
    Sylvester Stallone, interview in Cinefantastique magazine, June 1995

"until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have... It really is pathetic... We're livin' in the Dark Ages over there."
    Sylvester Stallone, March 28, 1998

"I know we use guns in films," but insisted the time has come "to be a little more accountable and realize that this is an escalating problem that’s eventually going to lead to, I think, urban warfare."

"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off. It’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it. Why should we?"
    If I wanted to boycott gun haters, I'd have to stop shopping almost everywhere.

Everything you partake in is made or produced by gun haters.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm not convinced that this is a movie I'll go to see. My buddies and I get together every few weeks to see a movie. If they want to go, I'll probably tag along. We recently went to see Predators. Prior to that we saw Sherlock Holmes. I thought both movies were pretty lame.

As to the weirdos in Hollywood, well like most things, if we want to see any movies, we pretty much have to overlook their stupidity. That being said, I haven't seen a movie with Jane Fonda in it since she committed treason.

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    If I wanted to boycott gun haters, I'd have to stop shopping almost everywhere.

Everything you partake in is made or produced by gun haters.

It's got to start somewhere, and crapbags like Stallone, his politics, and his income are as good as anywhere.

Your comment almost sounds like "Oh well, it's too late now, might as well roll over and take it... MOVIE TIME!!!!!!!!"

Like I said, it's a free country. If someone can go watch that crap like a mindless idiot full well knowing that the turd on the screen shooting everything and everyone in sight is 100% against your right to arm and defend themselves, then yes, the statement that "ignorance is bliss" is absolutely true.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    If this is not your style of action movie, what do you like? Did you enjoy any of the Rambo movies or any others like that?

Liked the first rambo but since I found out about stalone I wont watch his "product". Same with ahnold. Too bad cause they made good movies. One of my favorite Willis was The Fifth Element. Kind of hokey in parts but fun.

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    It's got to start somewhere, and crapbags like Stallone, his politics, and his income are as good as anywhere.

Your comment almost sounds like "Oh well, it's too late now, might as well roll over and take it... MOVIE TIME!!!!!!!!"

Like I said, it's a free country. If someone can go watch that crap like a mindless idiot full well knowing that the turd on the screen shooting everything and everyone in sight is 100% against your right to arm and defend themselves, then yes, the statement that "ignorance is bliss" is absolutely true.
    So, you don't watch any movies or television? You don't read any books? Or do you just go after the major anti-gunners and leave the smaller ones alone?

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    So, you don't watch any movies or television?

I know you're not expecting this, but yes, that is correct. I don't even have cable. It was a financial decision at first, I gave it up after my divorce. That was five years ago, and to be truthful, I don't miss it one bit. I've got other things to spend my time on (like INGO, lol).

You don't read any books?
    Yes, I read, even the big words. Not as often as I'd like, but yeah.

Or do you just go after the major anti-gunners and leave the smaller ones alone?
    I choose not to support anyone whom in my opinion has political beliefs that I feel are not in the best interest of my country as much as I can avoid it. Sometimes there's not much choice in the matter. However, I think that if more people started using their dollars with the same effectiveness as their mouths, especially against the big dollar entertainer anit's, more and more of them would get the point. Sure, they might be "fair weather" pro gun, but at this point, I think we need all the help we can get.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009

So, you wanna go see it with me? :D

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I was not aware that Stallone was Anti-2A. Oh well, sorry. I saw the movie anyways. Really good old school action flick. Lots of guns, knives, and explosions. The only thing missing was boobies. Othwerwise, great film, my fiance' even liked it.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I choose not to support anyone whom in my opinion has political beliefs that I feel are not in the best interest of my country as much as I can avoid it. Sometimes there's not much choice in the matter. However, I think that if more people started using their dollars with the same effectiveness as their mouths, especially against the big dollar entertainer anit's, more and more of them would get the point. Sure, they might be "fair weather" pro gun, but at this point, I think we need all the help we can get.
    I must say that I see your point and its actually making me think. I haven't come to any complete conclusions yet. However, I believe there is another factor that deserves some consideration. While some of these actors may use their voice off screen to promote an anti-gun position, their on screen actions clearly voice an entirely different position. Which voice to you really think is speaking louder?

This is a dilemma that most caring people face at some point. Everybody ultimately has to make their own decision. For example, I really enjoy a lot of John Mellencamp's music, but after hearing some of his off-stage rants his music just doesn't seem to sound as good anymore.

Noland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Elkhart Co.
    Are all of the actors in this film actually famous for prior roles?

Just wondering because I have never heard of four of them.

I never go to any movies, but I watch some TV and I don't live in a cave.

ReSSurrected

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Bloomington
    ....While some of these actors may use their voice off screen to promote an anti-gun position, their on screen actions clearly voice an entirely different position. Which voice to you really think is speaking louder?

This is a dilemma that most caring people face at some point. Everybody ultimately has to make their own decision. For example, I really enjoy a lot of John Mellencamp's music, but after hearing some of his off-stage rants his music just doesn't seem to sound as good anymore.

You bring up a good point.

Without a doubt, their "anti" leanings outweigh their "pro" on-screen facade.

You go see the movie, and Chuck Schumer himself may very well go see it. You both go for the same reasons, to merely enjoy the entertainment of what you are watching. The movie is not going to sway anyone's convictions regarding the right to keep and bear arms. Meanwhile, the movie is a huge hit, netting Stallone, et.al. millions. Stallone writes a fat check to the Schumer re-election campaign fund, which clears the bank just fine, thanks in part to the money pro-2A folks spent to see Stallone's "work".

THAT is a cycle I'd like to see broken. Pronto. The best part is WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO JUST THAT. Unfortunately, too many people are not willing to vote with their wallets as strongly as they do with their mouths.

Mellencamp..... Ugh, don't get me started......

ReSS

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    The movie blows. There's no reason whatsoever to care about any of the plot. Generic good guys vs. generic bad guys. Wait for DVD, and then only if you're out for the geek factor of seeing all these guys in one movie.

Top Bottom