• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    I want to see it for sure. However wife will not go and drinkin a beer and watchin it would be so much better. Just need to find someone with nice home theater system.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I can't wait. It looks awesome and is exactly what the action movie industry needs. My fiance' wants to see it as well, although, I think for different reasons.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    It needs some Chuck Norris to be full of awesome.

Rumor has it that Chuck Norris was originally cast to be in "The Lord of The Rings" Triology.

Unfortunately they had to turn him down because the movie would have been too short.

Chuck Norris could simply walk into Mordor.

I can't believe nobody here is talking about this movie.

The Expendables.

Full Story

They did! :):

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/84105-a_new_mans_man_movie.html

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I want to see it for sure. However wife will not go and drinkin a beer and watchin it would be so much better. Just need to find someone with nice home theater system.

I can only run my system full when no one is home. With Saving Private Ryan at 0db, I get no distortion but need to put on shooting muffs. :rockwoot:

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    There shouldn't be any spoilers here, I'll be careful.

Saw it last night. WOW. Not the best script, but wow, it rocked. Stallone and Statham were great. Li was just plain funny (wow, he's looking so much older than when most of us first saw him in Lethal Weapon 4). Couture didn't have much screentime until the end, but he was amazing. Austin on screen is a truck, he just moves through everything. Lundgren was an interesting character and humorous in some scenes. It was good to see him again. Arnold and Bruce in the short scene were funny.

ALL OUT ACTION. Also, you might think this movie is just about guns, but no, there are lots of knives too.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I wouldnt go see this steaming pile of dung for $100. Lets see if we can count the sellout anti-gunners. stallone for one plus he is what 95 years old? ahnold who seems to finaly be a true kennedy and voted recently for ammo restricitions in kali. Seem to remember something about roberts but cant be sure. Not to mention that I see no way that all of the eagos in this can fit in one movie.

It would be about as much fun as watching that vapid communist julia roberts in her new "movie".

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    I wouldnt go see this steaming pile of dung for $100. Lets see if we can count the sellout anti-gunners. stallone for one plus he is what 95 years old? ahnold who seems to finaly be a true kennedy and voted recently for ammo restricitions in kali. Seem to remember something about roberts but cant be sure. Not to mention that I see no way that all of the eagos in this can fit in one movie.

It would be about as much fun as watching that vapid communist julia roberts in her new "movie".
    And Bruce Willis is very pro-gun. So your point is?

Top Bottom