• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    You know, I would love to see a lot more of the libertarian theology winning elections, but I've discovered something about a lot of their supporters...they're tightwads.

To those of you complaining that your candidates never get a fair shake (which I agree with), how many of you have actually donated money or worked a phone bank to help change things?

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    UPDATE: Mourdock down double digits according to independent poll » Evansville Courier & Press

Interesting poll, it also has Andrew Horning with 6% support and Rupert with 5%.

Just waiting for everyone to wake up next year and realize that Donnelly has sold them out. Then watch as the press attempts to make Donnelly look moderate (ie Evan Byah or Lugar). If Horning had been a real threat then the press would have made him look like a freak as well. After all Horning's beliefs are not all that distant from what Mourdock believes.

And look at how the press, and the democrats, have trashed the Tea Party as some extreme group that needs to be destroyed. Seen the last Gregg ad?

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gotta fix the mainstream GOP one way or the other. If it means Dems get elected until the GOP gets its head out of its ass, so be it.

Why not try to fix the democrats? Or just destroy them? After all the Progressives are the root of all the problems in the US, not the conservatives. Or is it that you had anyone who is a christian so much that you would prefer being enslaved by the Progressives?

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah, the "we have to vote for Coats" argument again

I guess that you would prefer to be enslaved by the Progressives, have your guns taken away and the constitution changed (The Constitution in 2020) rather than ever vote someone who has principles (ie christian).

I am going to get in your face next year when you start complaining on how leftwing Donnelly is.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess that you would prefer to be enslaved by the Progressives, have your guns taken away and the constitution changed (The Constitution in 2020) rather than ever vote someone who has principles (ie christian).

I am going to get in your face next year when you start complaining on how leftwing Donnelly is.

Go ahead, get in my face. See how that works out for you.

Nowhere have I attacked Christians. Put the doobie down.

maxis9913

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Donnelly has always been effective at fragmenting the opposition vote, I know in the past the IDC has even paid for 3rd party advertising in his 2nd district race.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    How is Donnelly/Reid gonna vote for Obama's next Supreme Court judge picks, sport?

For what that may be worth. Consider this:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...242566-nra_candidate_grades_not_reliable.html

I would also point out that the CP is a shameless partisan rag and it seems strange that they would not use the most current polling data, or even acknowledge it. Squarely on board with D party.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Indiana Senate - Mourdock vs. Donnelly

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Is it just me or has this been the dirtiest Senate election we have had in years?

That is because we do not have a dominate establishment candidate. And both have been about equal in the polls. Lugar could be a nice guy because no one opposed him with any strength. Same for Evan Byah who quit rather than have to go through a dirty fight like this one.

The democrats wanted a poll that said that Donnelly was winning strong for the main reason to discourage conservative from voting.

No one is tracking the evangelical vote. Evangelicals make up about a fifth of the US population (60 million out of 300 million). Thus if they do not vote, ie 2008, they make a statement. And when they do show up and vote, ie 2010, they also make a statement. My guess is that they will turn out in huge numbers this year.

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy

I've never been "enslaved" by anybody in this nation, no matter who was in the White House or in Congress. I'm thinking that you do not know the meaning of the word "enslavement," otherwise you would not make such a stupid comment. Unless of course you are in a prison in your mind's own making, which seems to be a common correctional facility amongst self-proclaimed victims.

And only because we are on this particular forum, with its rules regarding religious posts, do I not cut you to shreds with your equation of principles = christian. It would be easier than selling velvet Jesus paintings at a flea market in Arkansas. :):

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've never been "enslaved" by anybody in this nation, no matter who was in the White House or in Congress. I'm thinking that you do not know the meaning of the word "enslavement," otherwise you would not make such a stupid comment. Unless of course you are in a prison in your mind's own making, which seems to be a common correctional facility amongst self-proclaimed victims.

And only because we are on this particular forum, with its rules regarding religious posts, do I not cut you to shreds with your equation of principles = christian. It would be easier than selling velvet Jesus paintings at a flea market in Arkansas. :):

Obviously discussing Christianity in theory and/or practice with you would be futile no matter what rules obtained. Can't sell music to the deaf.

I suspect everyone whose mind could be changed by arguments for or against particular candidates or Parties has made up their minds at this point. All that remains (for some of us) is getting to the polls to vote.

Last edited:

Solitaire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Indy
    Obviously discussion Christianity in theory and/or practice with you would be futile no matter what rules obtained. Can't sell music to the deaf.

I'm not interested in discussing any religion in theory or in practice, unless that practice makes it way into legislation. Your right to swing your arm ends at the point where your fist contacts my nose. I don't mind your offer to sell me music, although you are right that I'm not buying. It's when you try to force me to listen to it that we have an issue.

Is it really that hard to understand? The founding fathers understood it quite well:

NotaChurch_zps0c944ae0.jpg

Top Bottom